Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

2 years ago TODAY we got the tracklist and pre order link for LFL. Couldn’t decide if i wanted the CD or vinyl and ordered both. And they showed up a few months after the album released. I remember thinking I would just never get them lol

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

2 years ago TODAY we got the tracklist and pre order link for LFL. Couldn’t decide if i wanted the CD or vinyl and ordered both. And they showed up a few months after the album released. I remember thinking I would just never get them lol

We're getting NFR pre-order today. 1000000000% confirmed.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

It's not Chase; it's the Prince of Pasta

OMG I thought that was Chase.  :omfg:

In that case Lana, f*** him. Keep the cancer stick. 

The ablum is cumming September 27 which is a day after my birthday I can feel it in my boochie

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

But how unrealistic is it that there might be a poetry book + album bundle of some sort? Maybe that’s why the poetry hasn’t been talked about recently. I don’t think it’s impossible. But who knows

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Imagine if the No Surprises cover was post-LFL era.................

She could keep that happy shit. I need post-BTD lana learning how much she hates fame and recording it between Paradise tracks.

locals only