Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

so maybe they are just in the middle of taking down lfl merch off the store or sth, like a maintenance or some shit, i aint IT expert i just want yall to not get hyped for nothing ok :crossed:

nah you can literally click a box to un-list items for shopify, you dont have to take the site down for that.

image.png

Win Edwards hacked the site and will sell his neverending pics of Lana with him in there

I’ve said it before & I’ll said it again, someone NEEDS to take one for the team & seduce Win Edwards. He probably doesn’t know anything but it’s worth a fuckin try

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’ve said it before & I’ll said it again, someone NEEDS to take one for the team & seduce Win Edwards. He probably doesn’t know anything but it’s worth a fuckin try

lsksdjskddklfkdjfkdl omg

Btw with my little to no experience w tech I made it in. Once it opens it’s just a giant coupon for $5 off your first 5 sessions of soul cycle. The password is: matchagurl123x

Actually after watching a bunch of quick tutorials on hacking sites, I could access the website. Lana is now selling merch with minions everywhere. Minions! We should have expected this since she liked that video of Gru on YouTube. Also, the password was: iamsecretlycardib

ok maybe this is a very stupid idea but

the registrar of shoplanadelrey.com is domains@interscope.com

maybe we can email and ask whats going on cuz we wanted to buy the LFL boxset or smth

image.png

if the web developers are smart at all they chose some randomly generated password that is complicated af and nobody can figure out so.. give up girlies but I think this is a pretty good indicator that we're getting the pre-order/official announcement etc. after the 24th on the 25th or 26th. 

ok maybe this is a very stupid idea but

the registrar of shoplanadelrey.com is domains@interscope.com

maybe we can email and ask whats going on cuz we wanted to buy the LFL boxset or smth

okay so who is gonna do it 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I’m trying to hold back laughter because I’m at work but imagine the site goes back up and the only thing that’s changed is it’s all in neon comic sans