Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it possible you can't get in because the owner of the site is doing some...updating? Meaning layout, pre-order, merch etc?

Yes I'm delusional wbk BUT what if?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is it possible you can't get in because the owner of the site is doing some...updating? Meaning layout, pre-order, merch etc?

I think we are both delusionals. I was thinking the same thing and it makes so much sense since the album is coming in 3 - 5 weeks

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This would make more sense in my opinion

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

but why would it be asking for a password? that seems too set-up. when sites are being changed arent they usually just down and not available at all? idk might be wrong. if it is set up it probably would have to deal with charlies angels as its very cryptic like but at the same time why would CA merch be on HER website? someone hack into it i want answers

https://store.lanadelrey.com/

Wait, what's the difference between shop lana del rey and the store? 

someones saying that the password one is her MUSIC store and this is her merch store. not sure if thats true but if it is her music store requiring a password then that could mean something

they better have locked the site bc theyre uploading a link to purchase that stupid embroidered sweater she wore that i want so much

but on the real, i’m SO excited :party: i’ve been checking her site/store frequently lately, ofc the one day i don’t check it this happens :toofunny: the anticipation tho omg..... someone please hack it

UbsOye5.png

Wait everything is working fine for me (UK) and doesn't require me to enter a password. Is it just the US side not being able to access it?

Wait everything is working fine for me (UK) and doesn't require me to enter a password. Is it just the US side not being able to access it?

if you enter shoplanadelrey.com you get the password page

This is pretty much what’s happening.

Who wants to play a guessing game? Whoever guesses the most accurately gets to be a mod :makeup: @Elle

The question: When will Lana post the album cover?

I'm placing my bets on July 27th :umadney: