Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

“There are more films in the pipeline that Interscope Films isn’t ready to announce yet, including a documentary charting the rise of one of the biggest names in pop culture at the moment“[/size]

Lana documentary omg she’s coming for her Oscar

not to bring everyone’s hopes down, but it’s definitely billie. they’ve been filming since last year. when i went to her concert last november, there was a videographer and a sound guy like filming us while in the GA line. and they were also filming bits of her concert. so... it’s billie. although, the release form intrigues me. like what are they doing for lana?? could it be album related??

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

not to bring everyone’s hopes down, but it’s definitely billie. they’ve been filming since last year. when i went to her concert last november, there was a videographer and a sound guy like filming us while in the GA line. and they were also filming bits of her concert. so... it’s billie. although, the release form intrigues me. like what are they doing for lana?? could it be album related??

it definitely could be billie but i don't think just because they were recording her concert that means that it definitely is billie. There's also evidence that its Lana because of what chuck said about a documentary in the past

it definitely could be billie but i don't think just because they were recording her concert that means that it definitely is billie. There's also evidence that its Lana because of what chuck said about a documentary in the past

yeah true buuut they were also filming fans in the line and asking questions about billie/fanbase

Aug 16 ladies

better fucking be

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Look no shade to Billie but she's still a kid, how could a documentary about her be so interesting? A kid in LA surrounded by the music scene made her way to the top of the charts?

giphy.gif

We all know Lana has more of a story to tell. An interesting one at that. :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

can't you mind your own business for once? why are you so obsessed with what i think about Lana's dresses lol just because they're ugly for my taste doesn't mind i like her any less

How am I being obsessed with what you think of Lana's dresses? I only made ONE comment LOL. Before telling me to mind my own business, start by minding yours and stop being so negative about literally everything even when there's no reason to be

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

From her show in Portugal (mb, was the UK show not Portugal):

2a5kf11.jpg

Apparently they also made everyone in the front row fill this out with their names and addresses

I can't believe the booklet will be some pictures of the crowd taken by her backup dancers  :deadbanana: thank god i don't buy records

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If ya'll have a dream about anything Lana related, i promise you nobody cares

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e