Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg i didn’t even realize august begins next week...

she has to say something like wtf.

I bet 1 weeks before the album drops we get a pre order.

Mfhp.gif

did she not post lfl cover 2 months before its release? ugh

Yes but I think this album is her HM 2.0.Zero promo and a quick album release. We can be happy if we get another video from it. I really think she will move on after the album is out.

Mfhp.gif

It's clearly not a surprise release bc she's been teasing it for nearly a year and we know which month it's coming out if she's not lying. :toofunny:

Just tell us the tracklist/release date/preorder challenge! 

lana probably thinks shes being all elusive and mysterious but in all honesty shes just being annoying. drop the damn dates, cover, tracklist, etc. already!

She doesn’t owe you SHIT. If you were dying on the sidewalk and she walked by you, she wouldn’t even owe you a PHONE CALL TO 911. If you were on FIRE she wouldn’t even owe you a cup if her own PISS to put you out. You are so ENTITLED for being excited about new music that she’s been taunting, teasing and trolling us with. GOD BLESS! I will reserve a seat in Hillsong for you

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’m a very forgiving person but I’ll never forgive anyone who said they wanted a Lana & Nicki Minaj collab. The thought instills fear. Some sins can’t be forgiven.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I think it's very possible we get something this week, like on Friday maybe. Her last show is on the 24th right? After that, her promo will be pretty much done. And I believe it was planned for months. First, the snippets and poems to hype people and attract new fans. Then, Doin' Time, a really summery song that got her some attention. Finally, festivals in different countries to get even more people hyped. And she even updated on when the album was going to be released, which kept most of us excited. Now all is left to do is an official announcement and NFR will be huge

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i really dont want MAC to be the main single pls but she said they were gonna be on the album, kinda feel this is gonna be messy 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif