Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

imagine if there wasn't any album cover at all LOL like you just open up spotify and it says "New Release by Lana Del Rey!" and all you see is  coverart.png

I thought of this today :lmao: we’re lucky she even named the al boom

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’m a very forgiving person but I’ll never forgive anyone who said they wanted a Lana & Nicki Minaj collab. The thought instills fear. Some sins can’t be forgiven.

We already have the collab tho

https://youtu.be/vhF9ZlgZ7tU 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’m a very forgiving person but I’ll never forgive anyone who said they wanted a Lana & Nicki Minaj collab. The thought instills fear. Some sins can’t be forgiven.

I’d rather her collab with Nicki than with Cardiac arrest

imagine if there wasn't any album cover at all LOL like you just open up spotify and it says "New Release by Lana Del Rey!" and all you see is  coverart.png

I can see lana doing to for her next album

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I think it's very possible we get something this week, like on Friday maybe. Her last show is on the 24th right? After that, her promo will be pretty much done. And I believe it was planned for months. First, the snippets and poems to hype people and attract new fans. Then, Doin' Time, a really summery song that got her some attention. Finally, festivals in different countries to get even more people hyped. And she even updated on when the album was going to be released, which kept most of us excited. Now all is left to do is an official announcement and NFR will be huge

If she drops another song, it better be In Your Car. I cannot wait any longer  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

https://shoplanadelrey.com/password

Charlie's Angels track coming soon? Her store is now locked with a password.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If she drops another song, it better be In Your Car. I cannot wait any longer  :defeated:

Just remember; it won’t be called In Your Car

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

NFR announcement and preorder coming soon hopefully! Let us pray they are revamping the store for its announcement lol.

I hope so too, but we've all been disappointed so much! The font looks very Charlie's Angels. I don't want to get my hopes up 

I hope so too, but we've all been disappointed so much! The font looks very Charlie's Angels. I don't want to get my hopes up

I tried two passwords from one of the movies and it didn’t work :/ idk what this is lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

https://store.lanadelrey.com/

Wait, what's the difference between shop lana del rey and the store? 

I tried two passwords from one of the movies and it didn’t work :/ idk what this is lol

Have u tried MatchaChaCha, BaddieBish1985, 1234, etc?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i want this.