Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can someone explain why people bother trying to find this out? lol you're not going to... I need to leave this thread until tomorrow for my own sanity lol see you gays tomorrow.

also psa to everyone bc i’m kind of sick of this - just because I say something that suggests something other than you said it’s not an “argument” it’s just an idea. like there’s not really a reason to go into defence half the time. but ye i guess it’s my persona here in 2019 or whatever so soz.

all i’m saying is this is my industry / degree and most people are...smart? like if they want you to see something you’ll see it and if they don’t they won’t. there’s public and private code information for anyone that doesn’t know. i don’t do a lot of web design but i’m sure private variables exist (?)

Yes, I agree with you on that first part. However, the reason why I specifically jumped on this coding stuff is bc I'm at uni getting a degree in programming so I'm obv very interested in that whole thing and at my current job I don't get to do it as much as I would like to and because Eclipse saying you can't get anything important from a source code is just simply false. Granted, finding a password is nearly impossible (it'd be a very sloppy job on the coder's part) and I never expected to, but the amount of times leaks happened because of someone not being careful enough while writing simple code is insane (take Blizzard games and their upcoming titles/expansions for example).

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Us in April: im never buying SHIT from this bitch again. She needs to learn her lesson that she can't just tease us endlessly and still get her coins and jsut get away with it. #BoycottLanaDelRey

Us now: OMG LANA PLEASE RELEASE AN NFR ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH .. " CINNAMOOOOON IN MY TEETH" WHERES THE HAPPINESS IS A. BUTTERFLY CATERPILLAR CAGE?!?!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i don’t do a lot of web design but i’m sure private variables exist (?)

i don’t think anyone was saying whoever did the web design was dumb enough to NOT hide the password, it shows as “hidden” and you can’t edit the code on that page specifically

i think it was more about the condescending nature that you were essentially agreeing with/allowing of the “im a smart ass and all of you looking at the source code are wasting your time!!!! dumbasses!!! yeehaw” bc again most people, myself included, were having fun w it and were looking for things OTHER than password. which so far we’ve got a countdown and a font which is better than what we started with— nothing.

Yes, I agree with you on that first part. However, the reason why I specifically jumped on this coding stuff is bc I'm at uni getting a degree in programming so I'm obv very interested in that whole thing and at my current job I don't get to do it as much as I would like to and because Eclipse saying you can't get anything important from a source code is just simply false. Granted, finding a password is nearly impossible (it'd be a very sloppy job on the coder's part) and I never expected to, but the amount of times leaks happened because of someone not being careful enough while writing simple code is insane (take Blizzard games and their upcoming titles/expansions for example).

To say never would be stupid. Of course you can get some things but it just depends. In something like an album rollout though where she’s notorious for leaks they probably wouldn’t risk anything. It’s probably an extreme NDA with details like that in the programmers contract so they don’t fuck over the album rollout by being sloppy.

As I said to him, sometimes people leave Easter eggs and stuff but most professional coders wouldn’t just leave shit lying around. That’s a fast track for getting sued.

i don’t think anyone was saying whoever did the web design was dumb enough to NOT hide the password, it shows as “hidden” and you can’t edit the code on that page specifically

i think it was more about the condescending nature that you were essentially agreeing with/allowing of the “im a smart ass and all of you looking at the source code are wasting your time!!!! dumbasses!!! yeehaw” bc again most people, myself included, were having fun w it and were looking for things OTHER than password. which so far we’ve got a countdown and a font which is better than what we started with— nothing.

a COUNTDOWN?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

also let’s take a moment to remember when fans found a Childish Gambino song IN the source code by putting in an Adventure Time reference that Bino put in there purposely. it was one of the coolest things to ever see on the internet, imo

NO THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN

LMAO oops i misworded/misread that. forgive me everyone :hooker: