Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine the power a self titled track would have in 2019....

Lana by Lana Del Rey

Elizabeth by Lana Del Rey... Oh wow

Elizabeth by Lana Del Rey feels like a revolutionary album waiting to drop, jesus. I want Lana to try this idea so much.

Congratulations psychos you got the thread locked while I catch up with this BORING drama and figure out warning points. Stop talking about eclipse in this thread. No one cares. it's boring as fuck.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I think the vinyl will be green

I think we're going to talk about the color of the vinyl on loop, even after we find out what the actual color is

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

can someone lay out how her past releases have been organized (how long between announcement, release date, pre order, artwork, trailer, singles etc) so we can start making more educated guesses bc i’m really excited but i’m also v sick and tired and don’t have the energy to do this myself lol

UbsOye5.png

can someone lay out how her past releases have been organized (how long between announcement, release date, pre order, artwork, trailer, singles etc) so we can start making more educated guesses bc i’m really excited but i’m also v sick and tired and don’t have the energy to do this myself lol

it's literally just been whatever... things happen whenever Lana feels like it

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

i have it bookmarked! and check it every day usually but past few days i've been busy but i'll head over there

SHe's been a bit neglected lately but the past few pages have provided a lot of content  :hooker:

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

SHe's been a bit neglected lately but the past few pages have provided a lot of content  :hooker:

Try not to post content like screenshots people don't want posted

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Has anyone tried, "normanfuckingnot" tumblr_pghs35vmbl1ufg3jio4_400.gif or "idkwhatareleasedateis" or "calendarwhatsthatlol" 

"timeisaflatcircle" "lostmyapplewatchatthebeach" "imnotlazyimfashionablylate"

it's just the way i feel