Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lol what if he's just posting a throwback picture from the last time Lana was there?

I'm pretty sure that's Blake's red stratocaster on the left and he's only had that since 2017 and the last time Lana was there with the band was 2015  :creep:

I imagine her singing a Ariana Grande song for some reason lol

It would be smart to do one of someone that big that a lot of that persons fans would check out as well.

Can she do a pre-recorded live performance on Annie's show, or does it have to be BBC radio lounge live (or whatever it's called)? :0

I believe live lounges are broadcasted live first and then uploaded

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

This is interesting, it is common for artists to premiere new songs on BBC radio, but those are always announced well in advance to hype the fanbase.

Don't you think it's possible she is recording it today but it will air in early August?

This is interesting, it is common for artists to premiere new songs on BBC radio, but those are always announced well in advance to hype the fanbase.

Don't you think it's possible she is recording it today but it will air in early August?

Yes... but I want it to be today. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

not to sound delusional but i just woke up and i had a dream that lana was performing the song Norman Fucking Rockwell and it was beautiful and when I woke up I came here to see that we might be getting something today skdjfhfhn i’m a wizard harry

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

not to sound delusional but i just woke up and i had a dream that lana was performing the song Norman Fucking Rockwell and it was beautiful and when I woke up I came here to see that we might be getting something today skdjfhfhn i’m a wizard harry

You are the chosen one, only YOU can speak of Lana related prophecies from now on :worship:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Oh fuck and Pammy is working in London today too this maybe means we’re getting not only audio like in 2015 but maybe even video like in 2012 fuck hshshsh come through with that bright pink liner bitch