Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm pretty sure that's Blake's red stratocaster on the left and he's only had that since 2017 and the last time Lana was there with the band was 2015 :creep:

That is actually some helpful info, thank you!!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Everyone go try British political passwords; maybe it's a clue

You know, westminster or some shit

marmite-crumpet-godsavethequeen

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can't wait to hear and maybe see this BBC lounge, it's really exciting, she usually doesn't do them. We kinda won...I mean, it's been almost a full year since she announced the album and we still don't have it but you know what I mean

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i love how everything that happens at the end has no relevancy to helping us atm. her locked music store? well nothing atm. her BBC session? well september. whats next!

Can't wait to hear and maybe see this BBC lounge, it's really exciting, she usually doesn't do them. We kinda won...I mean, it's been almost a full year since she announced the album and we still don't have it but you know what I mean

Using the term win very loosely

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Wait this works with albums too?

I thought only game publishers do that bc players are forced to play on PC, meanwhile cds work with multiple devices and it would be utterly dumb. What if my car does have a CD player and no Bluetooth for example? I still want to play it. Not happening.

it was more a joke because someone joked about NFR not having a cover :thumb3: 

The site is obviously password locked by whoever the team is setting up the site for after NFR is announced. We’re definitely getting news soon. Hopefully get the album in August and this BBC performance within a few weeks of the album

There’s nothing new on there at the moment, but the second something changes..

Wait where did posts come from saying she’s doing BBC? Did she post about it? What am I missing?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Wait where did posts come from saying she’s doing BBC? Did she post about it? What am I missing?

Someone who is touring with her posted a picture of the radio set but it's not coming until September 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven