Venice Bitch

How To Disappear

Cinnamon

Norman Fucking Rockwell

7 Rings

The Live Lounge setlist 

source: me :w8ing:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wonder what "very different" means. If we think about the singles it doesn't seem so different. HM was a very slow album too and UV had surf rock in it too. And beats were on LFL too.

"Very different"

Lana sweetie Adele makes piano tracks too 

But she made piano tracks too. Just with some strings and guitars in it but she has some.

Mfhp.gif

Why is it that everytime there’s a new pic of her people start trashing the way she looks.. When I saw the pics pop up I already Knew I was about to read some shit about her face or body. Can y’all not? You probably look like an infected toe, but you still go out of your way to call her face huge, musty bitch :/

As this is a forum, people has all their right to expose their views on the topics that are being discussed. As users are entitled to say they love the way she looks, they are also to say they don't. I think the limit comes when explicitly disrespectful comments are made, which hasn't been done by me against her or any of the fellow users, not even you. Can't say, unluckily, that the same respectful behaviour applies to someone who call others "infected toe" or "musty bitch" just because they criticize what they consider an unhealthy aproach to aesthetics. Think twice before relating to users again the way you've done with me. I've always felt nice about the social clima in this site and wouldnt like to change my views about that.

Very different. That actually got me really excited now. August can't come soon enough

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

New pictures inside BBC! You can see Lana in the background of one of the pictures and it looks like she's doing an interview. Zoom everywhere looking for titles

https://t.co/ugdOIiEyhH?amp=1

In the 6th picture the guitar is covering a paper with the LDR logo on top, probably the setlist  :defeated: MY ANXIETY

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I just can’t understand why no one started a small talk about ANYTHING tbh not even “oh hi what you were doing at BBC?” when y’all literally waiting for her to leave the BBC building....i just hate gays

I just can’t understand why no one started a small talk about ANYTHING tbh not even “oh hi what you were doing at BBC?” when y’all literally waiting for her to leave the BBC building....i just hate gays

If Lana had the CD in her bag, I bet some would try to steal it.

Mfhp.gif