Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im seeing her tomorrow for the first time after 8 years of stanning im beyond excited i just hope shes gonna surprise us since this is her last show

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

im seeing her tomorrow for the first time after 8 years of stanning im beyond excited i just hope shes gonna surprise us since this is her last show

enjoy it!!! im still waiting to see her for the first time too. hopefully next time she preforms in ny will be my chance

enjoy it!!! im still waiting to see her for the first time too. hopefully next time she preforms in ny will be my chance

She performed in Columbus Ohio for the first time in 2018 and I went and saw kitty (pryde) instead on the same night (and I don’t regret it it was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen)

yay! have fun! give us any info you can. (:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Oh, you do try so hard - I have to give you that one. Still looking jealous and bitter though!

xoxo

I'm not really jealous or bitter I'm just calling you out on trying to be exclusive yet providing no reasonable proof to your claims. If it makes you feel any better I've already worked out what probably led you to your assumption.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I got a “too many failed attempts” page on Lana’s password thing..... help me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

maybe the password is send nudes and that's why she changed it the other night when singing venice binch

Oh my god

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Shouldn't we go ask the fan who met her if he casually asked her what she was doing there or ANYTHING?

His instagram in case someone wants to do so: https://www.instagram.com/xstcu/

I know him and apparently she was there just for a few seconds bc of her radio appointment, but he’s waiting for her outside and I asked him to ask her