Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

will.w.whitney

Lots of assumptions. She did two songs. Neither of them are from the new album and one of them you’ve already heard.

what the fuck a nightmare literally a nightmare 

she can fucking KEEP IT then what the fuck can't we have something to be happy about??????

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Is it just the performance being filmed or also the interview? Cause that would be great to have another nice video interview

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

New pictures inside BBC! You can see Lana in the background of one of the pictures and it looks like she's doing an interview. Zoom everywhere looking for titles

https://t.co/ugdOIiEyhH?amp=1

Ah, he reuploaded the pictures... but not with of the band and Lana. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So she is basically doing two covers? doin time and a random cover? lmao

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Probably Doin Time and the other one a cover of someone else, im pretty sure that show is mostly known for guests singing a cover of someone they've never done before. I'd like Lana to do 7 Rings by Ariana Grande.

Wearing a ring but aint gon be no Jesus

Buy matching Matchas for six of my baddies

I'd rather spoil all the fun for the gay peeps

Happiness is not a butterfly dumb gays

Maybe Bartender? Like maybe she decided it's not for NFR but she really liked it so she sang it anyway just to 'put it out there'? Same with Yosemite.

If it is a cover, then what would it be? 

As for the Charlie's Angels song, I doubt she sang it by herself. There are notes Ariana hit that I don't think Lana could do on her own, let alone LIVE. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay, from now on the fanbase has an official name: the clowns. No lipsters, no gangsters, no kids. We're the fucking clowns. Let's just all attend the 1846287th show of the BTD tour with our clown gowns

Okay, from now on the fanbase has an official name: the clowns. No lipsters, no gangsters, no kids. We're the fucking clowns. Let's just all attend the 1846287th show of the BTD tour with our clown gowns

The naming fits so well :flop:  :flop:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Hi it's me Lana Del Rey I'm here to promote my new album Norman Fucking Rockwell but won't be performing any songs from it instead let me sing a cover from an obscure band I did for an indie documentary that was only available at some random european movie festival  :flop:

As this is a forum, people has all their right to expose their views on the topics that are being discussed. As users are entitled to say they love the way she looks, they are also to say they don't. I think the limit comes when explicitly disrespectful comments are made, which hasn't been done by me against her or any of the fellow users, not even you. Can't say, unluckily, that the same respectful behaviour applies to someone who call others "infected toe" or "musty bitch" just because they criticize what they consider an unhealthy aproach to aesthetics. Think twice before relating to users again the way you've done with me. I've always felt nice about the social clima in this site and wouldnt like to change my views about that.

i said what i said. saying she looks bad and her face is huge is def not respectfull.

qfrWuBl.png

LANA WHY CAN’T YOU DO PROPER PROMOTION AAAAHHH

I CAN’T with this woman what the F is this all for if not promoting the album??!! It can’t be the Angels song, she barely has lines it it and she can’t seriously think it’s a good song to perform when she has her album to promote instead!

I JUST WANTED TO BE HAPPY. :crying2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I have three theories:

1. Lana actually hates the album and that's why she's pretending it doesn't exist

2. Lana actually hates us and that's why she's pretending we don't exist

3. Both