us: OMG NEW INTERVIEW AND SONGS

insta: won't be coming until september

us:  :icant:

moments later:

us: at least we get to hear new songs!

them: uhh it's 2 covers, one u already heard

sne22rjbbqu21.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Live Lounge is known for arists doing covers. I kinda like how she’s not doing 2 NFR songs. Now we’ll get a new cover and possibly an interview. Just remember that the Goodbye Kiss cover came from Live Lounge.

qfrWuBl.png

I mean... She performed those two cute country songs that weren't going to be on the album, so maybe not everything is lot. She can still perform Doin Time + a new song that didn't make the cut. (And better yet, we're getting an HQ live performance without faggots screams all over the song...)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Live Lounge is known for arists doing covers. I kinda like how she’s not doing 2 NFR songs. Now we’ll get a new cover and possibly an interview. Just remember that the Goodbye Kiss cover came from Live Lounge.

umm yes but usually it's a song by the artist and a cover. However none of the songs are on the album... so she opted for promoting doin time instead of her album. Literally what is Ben doing???? I usually dont get that dramatic but literally what crack are they on??

they really are gonna try to milk doin time arent they? after hearing about her art department calling for sublime tour van for a video (most def for doin time) and now doing it for live lounge which wont even be out until sept? out of all things ldr you wanna milk you gotta do it to this huh

Maybe it’ll be another cute country song or whatever and a cover, but it’s really a shame to not take this opportunity to perform a new song from the new album. :( But we fooled ourselves again I suppose because she keeps saying “the band doesn’t know it yet” when we ask for new songs live... of course they haven’t learned anything new for this recording. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

they really are gonna try to milk doin time arent they? after hearing about her art department calling for sublime tour van for a video (most def for doin time) and now doing it for live lounge which wont even be out until sept? out of all things ldr you wanna milk you gotta do it to this huh

Omg are they really going to release a Chuck video in fucking September? It's a summer song and they'll start promoting it in September? Interscope just fire her entire team and find a decent one because I can't deal with this anymore

Am I the ONLY person who is actually happy she’s not singing something off the new album but rather a cover we would never hear her sing anyways? Honestly I don’t need an acoustic version of Doin’ Time but am very excited for whatever she’s covering

I actually don't know what I was expecting after the Vogue fiasco. Usually artists who do Live Lounge perform 3 ~ 4 songs, with at least one of them being a cover (One Direction is the only artist I remember doing two covers, but they also did two songs from the album they were promoting). I don't know who is to blame about this but I'm so mad I think I might unstan YfyXGjd.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains