Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm guessing the album will be out in late August then. :noparty: My hopes for Aug 16th will stay low from now on.

Not necessarily

If we use Halsey's Without Me as an example; we'll see the song came out October 4th and the live lounge video of it came out November 7th, just a little over a whole month

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

YO what the FUCK is happening? i can't read the last few pages so what did you all just find out about 

Lana's stage manager posted a picture on Insta of a BBC live studio and commented that Lana will do promo and that it'll air sometime in September.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe the performance will be in September, but we can still have hope that the album is certainly coming next month and single + pre-order might be actually coming in the following weeks. Let's not forget the password thing: getting ready for the pre-order?

I totally believe she will say this at the concert tomorrow: "Alright, faggots, I'm finally done with this festival tour and hope to never see you again. I've heard you tried to break into my online store the other day, well guess what I've told the password only to my boy Win so he could listen to NFR online all his life, but he promised to never leak it. But I have good news for you: in September I will perform at BBC Live Lounge and will sing all your favourite songs (aka Btd, OTTR and VG) but with Drake, Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber. Hope you like this :hooker: "

September is right around the corner. Of course I’d much prefer it now lol, but the fact that she is doing a live lounge is so crazy to me! Like I don’t think she’s done an actual one since BTD, which blessed us with Goodbye Kiss! She did do a small performance for Honeymoon but it was audio only. I’m really hoping they come through with the video recording and top notch cover! So excitedddd!

Not necessarily

If we use Halsey's Without Me as an example; we'll see the song came out October 4th and the live lounge video of it came out November 7th, just a little over a whole month

... Oh, really? Thank you, my hopes are back on delulu levels again! :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So do we think it’s still possible for the album to be out before the Live Lounge or would they want to use it as promo for the album drop? I mean technically it would still be promo either way but do we think it will be before or after album release promo...

So do we think it’s still possible for the album to be out before the Live Lounge or would they want to use it as promo for the album drop? I mean technically it would still be promo but do we think it will be before or after album release...

she did a session for them around the time Honeymoon came out, so probably just after.

I wonder if the physical album is gonna contain a CD or if it'll just be an empty case with a download code on it. Lana seems like she would do that.

Wait this works with albums too?

I thought only game publishers do that bc players are forced to play on PC, meanwhile cds work with multiple devices and it would be utterly dumb. What if my car does have a CD player and no Bluetooth for example? I still want to play it. Not happening.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

she did a session for them around the time Honeymoon came out, so probably just after.

The Honeymoon session was aired on September 22th (album was out Sept 18th) and they had recorded it like 1 or 2 weeks before. It was already mentioned when she released Salvatore at BBC, which was a couple days before the album I think

Also, the password on the website is probably not lana related at all. The people maintaining the website protected it with a password, doubt it'd be related to Lana in any way.

Sis... We're joking

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The Honeymoon session was aired on September 22th (album was out Sept 18th) and they had recorded it like 1 or 2 weeks before. It was already mentioned when she released Salvatore at BBC, which was a couple days before the album I think

They'll probably do the same again. Maybe it'll be out August 30th then and live lounge the week after in September.

September? I remembered that twink who said that there is a secret/ surprise show and that the album is coming in September

please lana just give us the release date 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...