Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t think anyone actually wants Fantasea 2 lmao itll just be the same trashy woman saying the same shit she keeps saying on Twitter when she’s going crazy on there

Me too so bad!!!! But it’d be 100x better than TNC

I hate using the words over/underrated, but I love TNC. It's definitely one of her more under appreciated songs. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Okay guys I'm gonna give you a tip but please don't use this for catfish: if you just apply a Camera Raw filter to any image in Photoshop it probably won't show up in any reverse image search and anybody can do it. So, any account could be fake as hell with a 2 minute edit. Those Lana ones? Yeah, they could have been more creative, at least.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

hey there!!!!! 

This wait reminds me just of the Blonde mess... it was in august too, what a lovely coincidence, isn't it?

Yeah and even better knowing his album is literally done but he won't release it >>>>> reminds me of someone

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

that fake tracklist made me go and listen to rhcp and honestly... an under the bridge cover would be so iconic and actually fit with the theme of the album i think  :hooker:  but it is too obvious and we don't really need another cover  :facepalm:

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

I wouldn't mind one (1) collab, with the condition of the featuring artist being iconique and fucking talented. When those rumours about a Ellie Trashing collab started I was ready to unstan for real.  

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Liz Phair collab plz

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

there better not be any collab on NFR. there were so many on L4L, i fucking overdosed!!!! i prefer when Lana sings alone. we had plenty of collabs on the previous album so there's no need to have more on NFR

AMEN to that  :pray2: