Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

surely she'll post the damn album cover before we get the preorder. We got the LfL cover in April and then the preorder 9 days before the album  :rip:

Do you guys think there will be a cover on this one? I feel like this album will fit in better with UV and HM than BTD and LFL, so I'd love for there to be one of her album closer covers. Assuming Doin Time will not be on NFR

Do you guys think there will be a cover on this one? I feel like this album will fit in better with UV and HM than BTD and LFL, so I'd love for there to be one of her album closer covers. Assuming Doin Time will not be on NFR

Seems to be her most personal album to date so I don't see any cover there

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think Doin' Time will be on the album

giphy.gif

If the preorder doesnt come today, does that mean that the release date ISNT Aug 30?? Bc didnt French amazon say preorder today and album release August 30th? If one date was wrong, then surely the other very well could be too...

But she will release in August. If not 30th then earlier.

Mfhp.gif

If the preorder doesnt come today, does that mean that the release date ISNT Aug 30?? Bc didnt French amazon say preorder today and album release August 30th? If one date was wrong, then surely the other very well could be too...

The Russian site said August 30th too but didn't announce any specific pre-order date

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The Russian site said August 30th too but didn't announce any specific pre-order date

Didnt we already agree the Russian websites were just guessing/ piggy backing off one another? They had that insane fake album cover

But she will release in August. If not 30th then earlier.

Is it delulu for me to hope it’ll come earlier than the 30th by this point

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Didnt we already agree the Russian websites were just guessing/ piggy backing off one another? They had that insane fake album cover

Is it delulu for me to hope it’ll come earlier than the 30th by this point

there's now Amazon 'TBA' pre-orders with the same EAN codes as the russian sites, so it's giving them some kind of legitimacy now.

:deadbanana:

Since the album's pre-order is today, does anyone know a good site where I can buy clown clothes and makeup? thanks x

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

If the pre-order did happen today, wouldn't it have happened already? Or no?

I'm genuinely asking. Not sure how it usually works.

Honestly, what is so hard with a tweet or throwing the fucking cover up. Ridiculous.

Since the album's pre-order is today, does anyone know a good site where I can buy clown clothes and makeup? thanks x

Somewhere in LA there is a whole circus owned by the infamous clown called Lana Del Rey, google it

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

since it’s not and you’re just deluded

:deadbanana: