Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That picture has the exact overall mood & color scheme I expected for this album

Yeah and it doesnt go with that comic book font at all, so hopefully that is to promote her Muscle Beach Baby single and nothing else. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah and it doesnt go with that comic book font at all, so hopefully that is to promote her Muscle Beach Baby single and nothing else.

Yeah that comic sans shit is........ wow.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Looks like something a teenage white girl would post on her VSCO account

I mean... Lana is an instabaddie. What did you expect? :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I compared the two css files via a text comparison website, and here are the main colors I found that changed from the old css in the new one:

background: #245074
input: #e39c2a
link hover, navigation bar background: #da130e
background of buttons: #e39d2a
button hover: #e7d4b8

I didn't go through all of the file, only half of it. These colors and their "meaning" may not be accurate/mean anything, so please take it with a grain of salt. These are just the new color codes in certain classes in the css file compared to the old color codes in the old css file.

Judging by this, the website is gonna be mostly blue, orange/beige-ish and red (and white and black obv), i think? These color codes were the most common in the file besides white and black. I dont know. The background is definitely going to be that image though, so the background-color doesn't mean much bc the image is gonna take up the whole page.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

'The Greatest' could be a cat power cover. The track has a Norman Fucking Rockwell feel; it's such a cute song but I hope is not a cover.

Cover it at a concert or something because yeah it’s cute af but not on the album pls

I hope you‘re joking... cause in her instagram post she left that line out. She was simply saying that she was at muscle beach/referring to being on a beach with a bodybuilder. „Two songs“ „fuck it i love you!“ and „the greatest“ she even put the song titles in quotations. For once she was being very clear.