Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

“The Greatest” and “Fuck It, I Love You” are actually part one and two of a trilogy about her love for matcha, the third song being called “Green Tea Queens”

i wish, those would be the most relatable songs

image.png

so then... what is the tea on neohumanism like can ppl post receipts on them?? i’ve been ignoring them until now, but now i’m inch rested..

UbsOye5.png

Seriously people I love Lana & her body is beautiful but people are talking because that picture makes people think she is pregnant which is wonderful if true! I just don't want her to do something really crazy like name her daughter Norman Rockwell, kids don't appreciate growing up like that.

30ww945.jpg

Gurl, what in the world are u talking about

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Seriously people I love Lana & her body is beautiful but people are talking because that picture makes people think she is pregnant which is wonderful if true! I just don't want her to do something really crazy like name her daughter Norman Rockwell, kids don't appreciate growing up like that.

that's just what this godforsaken thread was missing, pregnancy rumors :toofunny:

Doin Time is literally for the Sublime documentary, not for NFR :rip:

I genuinely wouldn't mind it being a bonus track or part of the record, it's a great cover and fits the vibe of the record. Blue Velvet was for a H&M ad but still made it on to Paradise.

omg they took down the new icon on the shoplanadelrey website what the fuck

I'm glad I saved the link, bc it's still available, so they didnt remove the file from the servers, only from the layout https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1828/6307/files/LDR_favicon_r1_small.png?v=1563816184

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky