Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The pictures she posted gave me National Anthem vibes, which is a more uptempo song? I don't think Fuck It or The Greatest will be ballads.

Also there are some fan accounts saying that Fuck It and The Greatest won't be part of NFR because she wrote "off the new album" :deadbanana: I'm screaming...

She always says "my new record" or "my new album" and she never mentions the name. She does the same with LFL. When she's performing songs from this album, she says " from my last record". Those fan accounts like to hurt themselves :')

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1. Mariner’s Apartment Complex

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell

3. Bartender

4. In Your Car

5. Happiness is a Butterfly

6. Fuck It, I Love You

7. The Greatest

8. Cinnamon

9. Venice Bitch

10. Hope is A Dangerous Thing

13. How to Disappear

this makes sense with my fantasy

This is my favorite arrangement so far. Although IYC or Stronger could be one or both of those two new songs. So now we have 2-3 songs we’re not aware of.

Also- I really can’t remember the tracklist people are talking about. Maybe someone saw it on Twitter/Reddit?

it's going to be so strange listening to In Your Car with a different name ... I've grown attached  :toofunny:

Me too, it’s how I still thought Daisy Chains for a long time after the real name (Summer Bummer) got revealed.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

When she puts these videos out, (if it’s before the album) I swear to FUCK I won’t watch. She has to wait for my attention just like I had to wait for her to release the album. Fuck her videos lol I’ll wait to hear those songs until the album is finally out and ONLY THEN will I go watch those videos

it's going to be so strange listening to In Your Car with a different name ... I've grown attached  :toofunny:

I’m so glad it won’t be called that. It’s such an ugly generic name lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

When she puts these videos out, (if it’s before the album) I swear to FUCK I won’t watch. She has to wait for my attention just like I had to wait for her to release the album. Fuck her videos lol I’ll wait to hear those songs until the album is finally out and ONLY THEN will I go watch those videos

giphy.gif

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Y'all chill lmaoo =))))))

I admit tho, the fact that she posted that instead of an announcement... She's THE clown

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

You showed her.

8V7Yvel.png

Here's a question: will How To Disappear get the Get Free treatment and have names redacted?

I don't think so. She made LFL for the fans so I guess she removed the names so that people would be able to put any name instead. NFR is her personal daily life as a sad girl, so the songs would be more personal and I don't see the names removed, also I bet she doesn't give a ducky if fans don't like it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Here's a question: will How To Disappear get the Get Free treatment and have names redacted?

Have names redacted? Is there a demo or smth of get free with names in it? I‘m a flop stan