Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think the insta screenshot about Lana interacting with fans is real. Well she said she was planning on doing the video in December but we all know that she is lazy af and maybe postponed it . Also she may just planned the concept of the video with rich in December and she decided to do it later.. Judging by her face :hooker: the video is recent tho

I'm sooo excited but I don't want to spoil more sooongs

God give me strength

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I think the insta screenshot about Lana interacting with fans is real. Well she said she was planning on doing the video in December but we all know that she is lazy af and maybe postponed it . Also she may just planned the concept of the video with rich in December and she decided to do it later.. Judging by her face :hooker: the video is recent tho

I'm sooo excited but I don't want to spoil more sooongs

God give me strength

It definitely is real. most members of that gc have a reputation in the fandom and they posted other screenshots for the past year.

btw go check out @ gayjailer's instastory and recent posts and report neohumanism for impersonation

giphy.gif

Anyway well its not cool to judge the songs from theirs titles but I really hope the song fuck it I love you is a sassy one and not a cheesy one cause this album has served quality so far (at least for me) and I don't want it to be ruined by songs made for bigger appeal(I doubt they will tho)

Anyway I don't wanna spread negativity

I think they video is coming really soon like next week

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The person who posted it claimed they wanted to keep it a secret until sis announced it. 

If it's real then I think it's somewhat shitty of her to be telling 5 randos shit in a private chat but she couldn't bring herself to say a damn thing to everyone else about the album for, what, 7 months? Shit like that is why there are so many toxic attention-seekers in this fanbase, because she enables them by creating an "us and them" mentality through her behaviour. 

Whatever. 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. What the fuck?! 

giphy.gif

So she tells 5 random fans everything but keeps everyone else in the dark for months? That is some fucked up shit and wrong to do that to her fans. I have never seen this kind of fuckery with other singers. That's wrong on so many levels. 

This really pisses me off. 

Sorry to be late to the party (i’m On vacation)... but OMFG!!!! Two new songs? Two music videos by Rich (I loved the visuals of the LFL videos)?!??

Hjgsghdjsgkdhkhsvdjjs

I’m having a seizure!!!

With those visuals, surf vibes are on the way... I just wonder if we already heard snippets of the songs (I saw the tweet that Cinnamon would have been renamed) or if they’re part of the « unknown four » which we know nothing about.

And I guess that announcement debunks the chameleon soul Twitter account lol

I'm happy she's releasing two new songs soon because that means we're only getting closer to the album, but at the same time I don't really care because I'm not listening until the album's out x)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I don't mind the font, now that I've gotten used to it. In a way it reminds me of Lizzy Grant beachy surf noir vibes, like it's the kinda font she'd use way back in the day if that makes sense. Very retro, bold, colourful, playful etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Welcome to the LDR 6 Pre-Release Thread Annual Discussion & Meltdown!

Now that we have some sort of actual concrete information, it seemed appropriate to begin the Pre-Release thread! (another Pre-Release thread will be created once we learn the title of the album)

So, here's what is known/speculated so far:

Facts:

- Will be released early 2019 (most likely between January - March)

- Will most likely include 'Mariners Apartment Complex' and 'Venice Bitch', with MAC acting as the lead single 

- Jack Antonoff will play a lead role in the production of the album

- She will be experimenting with electric guitars and has taken influence from the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Speculations:

- Four other songs that could potentially be on the album: 'Happiness is a Butterfly', 'Bartender', 'Sylvia', and this Unknown Title

Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc. 

"- Will be released early 2019 (most likely between January - March)"

:lmao: 

"Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc."

:lmao: 

we love our delusion.

daaaaaaamn. I remember that there was a "fake" tracklist witch "the greatest" and "Fuck it, I love you". Where is this....

Wait fr??

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

daaaaaaamn. I remember that there was a "fake" tracklist witch "the greatest" and "Fuck it, I love you". Where is this....

Are you sure your mind is not making it up? I have seen way too many fake tracklists already and none of them had those two songs

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Are you sure your mind is not making it up? I have seen way too many fake tracklists already and none of them had those two songs

it's not a recently "fake" tracklist, it was several weeks ago

it's not a recently "fake" tracklist, it was several weeks ago

Do you know if it was discussed on this thread? Because I searched "The Greatest" and all I found were messages talking about her greatest hits and calling Lana the greatest artist/poet