Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it feels..... so old

Honestly, I feel like the polaroid border would b appropriately applied then this time (still wouldn't that tho)

You can’t say someone on twitter has snippets and not link dont mess w me :(

That's right, it's like, I'll give u my attention, but that's how u want to get it? tumblr_m3xyzeE90B1qe3w5u.gif Hmm

UV/Honeymoon

I'll say it again but GOD french medias are not having it, they literally destroyed good sis translate from French to English y'all i hope it'll be good cuz they trashed her so bad https://m.tdg.ch/articles/14323378

i was there and it definitely wasnt her best performance :eek: but yeah they have a tendency to hate everything she does

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

She announces a double video and COINCIDENTALLY now people claim they have the album and yall believe them? lol

Are you the one who shipped me a clown suit in the mail? How did you get my address shehejjw

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

another two songs with no release date in sight.... we can add them to the list of Bartender, Happiness is a Butterfly, Cinnamon, How to Disappear, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Angel. 8 songs announced, teased, no release dates given... make it make sense

well-its-over-56020914.png

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Didn't those Russian websites/Amazon say the vinyl was also coming August 30th? I feel like if the cover hadn't been shot already that wouldn't be possible

Yep, several russian sites confirmed to me they'll start selling LPs and CDs on 30/8

giphy.gif

Guys.... 2 new song titles. Does this mean we have the tracklist now? Or are we now close?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Two things:

1. Should we assume the label didn't let her call the album "Norman Fucking Rockwell", so she changed the name to "The Greatest" and it may be also the title track she

drops before the album, as usually?

2. Was the comment from Neohumanism about today's "appointment" just a glimpse of luck after a random try, or does that account has an actual connection to Lana or her team?

Omg the fandom exposed Neohumanism a long time ago. Someone found connection with now deactivated (?) @ lanaismygod on ig who turned out to be china.palace, Honeymoun posted about it

giphy.gif

Imagine we finally got the pre-order, we were two days away. The new Zealanders are about to get their hands on the album but then an asteroid comes from outer space suddenly and wipes the Earth out in less than 30 seconds

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Imagine we finally got the pre-order, we were two days away. The new Zealanders are about to get their hands on the album but then an asteroid comes from outer space suddenly and wipes the Earth out in less than 30 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=upkYQqbrjSc&app=desktop

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

so all together we have

1. nfr

2. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have but i have it

3. venice bitch

4. mariner's apartment complex

5. how to disappear

6. cinnamon

7. happiness is a butterfly

8. the greatest

9. fuck it, i love you

what else am I missing? I do this every time i write the tracklist post I make every 300 pages.... but the only things we don't know is if fuck it i love you is "in your car" or if the greatest is "in your car" or if either of them are the "you don't ever have to..." snippet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Let's lengthen the thread :

1. Norman Fucking Rockwell 

2. Venice Bitch 

3. Hope is a Dangerous Thing For a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have it 

4. Cinnamon 

5. Happiness is a Butterfly 

6. IYC 

7. Fuck It, I Love You! 

8. The Greatest 

10. How To Disappear 

11. Mariners Apartment Complex 

I could have sworn that she said the record has thirteen tracks now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana: I never wanted to tell anyone about a release date bc my album is timeless tenor.gif

so all together we have

1. nfr

2. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have but i have it

3. venice bitch

4. mariner's apartment complex

5. how to disappear

6. cinnamon

7. happiness is a butterfly

8. the greatest

9. fuck it, i love you

what else am I missing? I do this every time i write the tracklist post I make every 300 pages.... but the only things we don't know is if fuck it i love you is "in your car" or if the greatest is "in your car" or if either of them are the "you don't ever have to..." snippet

Biiiiiiiitch. IN UR CAR edit: ok ok nvmd :) 

UV/Honeymoon

Lana: I never wanted to tell anyone about a release date bc my album is timeless tenor.gif

Biiiiiiiitch. IN UR CAR

read the bottom part!!!

giphy.gif

She can't be that cruel to release these songs August 9th after teasing them today and the password site revealing the new logo...can she? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.