Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do you know if it was discussed on this thread? Because I searched "The Greatest" and all I found were messages talking about her greatest hits and calling Lana the greatest artist/poet

I saw it on this forum, but I don't know if it was a picture or a link to the picture... don't remember if it was discussed cause we didn't give too much credibility

Do you remember when a person on Facebook said that Lana asked for the sublime van or something

It fits the beachy vibe that the videos are gonna have 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I dreamed the record was out and I fell asleep while listening to it but my sister didnt and when I woke up she said the album was great jsjdjs

Do you remember when a person on Facebook said that Lana asked for the sublime van or something

It fits the beachy vibe that the videos are gonna have

But why asking for the Sublime van if the video isn't for Doin' Time? She could have got any other van, right?

The person who posted it claimed they wanted to keep it a secret until sis announced it. 

If it's real then I think it's somewhat shitty of her to be telling 5 randos shit in a private chat but she couldn't bring herself to say a damn thing to everyone else about the album for, what, 7 months? Shit like that is why there are so many toxic attention-seekers in this fanbase, because she enables them by creating an "us and them" mentality through her behaviour. 

Whatever. 

YES!

How much time does it take to publically leave a comment on an Insta post saying: "Things are crazy rn. Album is happening after the tour. It's worth the wait"? We'd all be able to sleep at night instead of conspiring. I'm tired of giving attention to """"insiders""""" + it's not like it's out of place for signed artists, lots of them just damn talk to their fans!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

daaaaaaamn. I remember that there was a "fake" tracklist witch "the greatest" and "Fuck it, I love you". Where is this....

y'know what, i thought i was going crazy bc i swear i've seen both these titles before

:defeated:

i'm really disappointed by her singing skills. i mean yeah, she got more confident through the years but she can't hit those high notes anymore and doesn't care to actually perform when she has the pre-record

I think its because she smokes lol she even had moments where she smokes on stage... totally ruins your voice sadly. 

I saw it on this forum, but I don't know if it was a picture or a link to the picture... don't remember if it was discussed cause we didn't give too much credibility

I def remember it. We didnt pay much attention bc the greatest sounded so fake. Some1 scour the thread!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I think its because she smokes lol she even had moments where she smokes on stage... totally ruins your voice sadly.

She stopped smoking and only vaps now, which helped her voice already. She can produce a clear sound, she got back her really girly tone, can belt effortlessly, and her falsetto is also coming back. If you listen to 2017 live performances and 2019 performances, there's a difference and her voice surely got stronger again

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She stopped smoking and only vaps now, which helped her voice already. She can produce a clear sound, she got back her really girly tone, can belt effortlessly, and her falsetto is also coming back. If you listen to 2017 live performances and 2019 performances, there's a difference and her voice surely got stronger again

How do you know she doesn’t smoke ? You don’t know her private life. When she sang terrence loves you in Barcelona for lfl tour she did amazingggg, in general though I find her singing to be kind of lazy lol 

How do you know she doesn’t smoke ? You don’t know her private life. When she sang terrence loves you in Barcelona for lfl tour she did amazingggg, in general though I find her singing to be kind of lazy lol

She's not been seen with a cigarette since mid 2018, and usually people who start vapping do it to stop real cigarette. And as I said her voice is in an amazing shape now, which wouldn't be the case if she kept smoking cigarettes considering how worn out her falsetto was at the end of the LATTMT

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

If she got the Sublime tour van it probably is for a Doin Time MV. I mean, the song’s been doing pretty good on the charts for an artist like Lana, so....

This means we might be getting the double MV ~and~ a MV for Doin Time... wow, end me

I mean alternatively it could just be something for the latest MV but idk, seems sketchy

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Ok lets make an investigation. Everyone should take 20 pages and we’re gonna find it!

i just used the search and there's no mention of those tracks beyond yesterday

:deadbanana: