Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it's going to be so strange listening to In Your Car with a different name ... I've grown attached  :toofunny:

Sis why. The name IYC is gross af

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Have names redacted? Is there a demo or smth of get free with names in it? I‘m a flop stan

When she does it live, it's "For Amy and for Whitney."

giphy.gif

Shhhhhhhhhh DoNt CaLl Me OuT pLeAsE !!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Here's a question: will How To Disappear get the Get Free treatment and have names redacted?

Get Free had another title originally? Or u talking bout the live performances when she says ''For Amy and for Whitney?''

original.gif

'The Greatest' could be a cat power cover. The track has a Norman Fucking Rockwell feel; it's such a cute song but I hope is not a cover.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Are any of you genuinely still excited? I mean, this has been draining. I’m numb to it, maybe I’ll have joy once I finally have it in my hands but until then :diva:

I will actually kill myself if we get any more covers during this era

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Are any of you genuinely still excited? I mean, this has been draining. I’m numb to it, maybe I’ll have joy once I finally have it in my hands but until then :diva:

I will actually kill myself if we get any more covers during this era

im really excited for this album still, even though the era has been a mess

giphy.gif

i was super excited last year. then when we were in our no news, dry era the past how many months, my excitement died down. but now, cuz i know it’s close, i’m hype again and cannot wait to hear the album.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Still coming in september, not august....... y'all won't believe me, but I've been telling you this since a while!!!

Aug 16th or 30th sis pick your poison