Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't mind the font that much... as long as it's only on her website/promotion stuff and not on the actual album cover... please a textless album cover  :defeated:

Biff Bam Boom... sounds awfully similar to one ms Peppa Pig's hit single Bing Bong Zoo... do I smell a collab  :hooker:

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

I feel like the era is so dry that her insta post quenched my thirst for only like 3 hours and now I need something more. An insta post with no date ain’t gonna cut it no more.

ok looking back now, i told some friends abt what i heard and those messages were in November. The person who told me was in that groupchat. Big difference from November to March but I only remembered i was in rehearsal and i didn't know if it was for my fall play or spring musical.. it was the fall play.

Anyways, they said a double feature and one other video. Double feature was going to be filmed and the other video was already filmed [as of November 2018](no clue about what the single vid is) and that chuck filmed a short film including more than ome song which is probably the MAC,VB,HIAB video and probably what chuck meant when she first mentioned a film back in September. I forgot about until now because it had been so long!!! That's so awesome to see they weren't lying. They also said she was split on releasing Sylvia or Cinnamon so i guess she made the final decision as Sylvia... Just know we could've had Cinnamon in January. Let that set in

sne22rjbbqu21.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like the era is so dry that her insta post quenched my thirst for only like 3 hours and now I need something more. An insta post with no date ain’t gonna cut it no more.

This

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The font biff bam boom would only work if accompanied by similarly camp/stylised artwork. It’s very easy to get wrong and very hard to get right. It kinda fits with the theme though - Norman Rockwell and the gaudy sentimentality of his art

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I feel the same way ... especially with the "3:33 make a wish" ... the trolling is tiresome.

I'm like, "whatever, bitch" whenever she posts instead of actually being excited. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Idk why she just can't release one of the singles to shut us up. We'll survive until August 30th with just another song girl.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She can’t have the title on the album cover, most stores wouldn’t sell it, it’s probably for the single since the video is 50s themed

imagine tho. madonna Sex book teas :creep:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Someone just sent me a screenshot of Charli’s Angels song tagged somewhere as “Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus - Angel (feat. Lana Del Rey)”  :horror: basing from snippets I’m not even surprised but this whole “feat” looks horrible lmao she’s really just whispering there

edit: nvm it’s fake (but still possible  :deadbanana:  )

The font itself feels a little tonally mismatched with the very honest vibe of MAC and VB and HIADTNKJDFSNDFKJ-BDFD, but maybe instead of a comic book vibe, it's more like a vintage brochure in some seaside town? The Bronco may be for a single cover, or something, too. I'd assume the actual album cover would already be shot. 

The photos of her and that guy are giving me a bit of a surfy vibe, and a little Mickey Hargitay and Jayne Mansfield, it could be cute. Definitely not what I was expecting for the album, but cute. 

She can’t have the title on the album cover, most stores wouldn’t sell it, it’s probably for the single since the video is 50s themed

Usually stores put a sticker over the explicit text

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Someone just sent me a screenshot of Charli’s Angels song tagged somewhere as “Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus - Angel (feat. Lana Del Rey)”  :horror: basing from snippets I’m not even surprised but this whole “feat” looks horrible lmao she’s really just whispering there

giphy.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I think there will be two sides to the album. One side in the vein of Mariners, Venice Bitch, In Your Car,  How to Disappear. Tracks that pack more of a punch. The other half are songs like Happiness is a Butterfly, Be Stronger, Hope. Not sure, but her vision is definitely not cohesive this time around. I think she just wanted to make a great record. 

imagine tho. madonna Sex book teas :creep:

Lana might also include the VB nudes on the poetry book

Btw, we might be getting the book official announcement along with the pre-order for the album