Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I was checking Rich Lee's instagram and saw he posted some pics from the White Mustang video on Lana's birthday and I saw something interesting that I haven't seen anyone talk about

A fan asked rich if he can confirm that the music video was originally intended for BAR and he answered saying "i can not. so sorry"

He's basically confirming because if it wasn't he would just say "no" (although it's not really a surprise at this point)

I wasn't asking if they would be on the album.

I was asking if, and where, she said that.

She said in an article that the three songs were fan singles, meaning they weren't actual lead singles, but at recent shows she said "I'm going to play songs from my new record" and played Mariners and Venice Bitch.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ok but in the vid, it doesn’t even look like her hand.. like i don’t think her hands are that thicc lol

So they're just super dumb to ruin their whole ~~mistery~~ by showing things that can be easy spotted to be fake

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

maybe this puta was lying when she said it wasn't her???? who knows :creep: maybe she wanted to have like a special account or something that she'd tease fans with... idk y'all. it's too suspicious. + that song in the background???? watch her post an extra rare selfie.... we're gonna DIE

...am i really supposed to believe that lana gets off from editing snippets of her own performances to look like artsy-fartsy vintage-y videos, all this on the DL?

ysRMUKM.png

She commented this on her IG post but wasn't replying to anyone. Queen of talking to herself 

Oh god, watch her become a gym, weight-lifting gal 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

But I think they might have found some Lana private account or someone from her team that it's actually private and no other fan has achieved to follow because that's the only explanation I can come up with some of the videos they post

If that was the case, I think someone would actually have reported it by now and get it taken down

Maybe this is just onionringsworldwide 2.0

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

The neohumanism thing was as fake as Lana's 2012 lips, and she actually called NFR by name at her latest festival show, so pretty sure the name hasn't changed

How did that account knew that we were getting news today, then?

And, about her tweet... Should we expect to wake up tomorrow with a new song released? I mean, what is that "make a wish" thing?

ysRMUKM.png

She commented this on her IG post but wasn't replying to anyone. Queen of talking to herself 

Schizophrenia finally got her... At least we're not the only one anymore!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

LMAOO the neohumanism account replying to comments saying cinnamon had a few changes and did the monkey hiding eyes emoji when someone asked about a single tn. why are they so brave when they know they will be proven false in due time

If that was the case, I think someone would actually have reported it by now and get it taken down

Maybe this is just onionringsworldwide 2.0

I'm certain Lana has a chachamatcha fan account that we're not aware of

i don't wanna believe that it's her but at the same time I'm so unsure and it's KILLING ME

girl it’s not dkskskskjs

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

And, about her tweet... Should we expect to wake up tomorrow with a new song released? I mean, what is that "make a wish" thing?

The news today is not that hard. The could have posted it and if nothing had happened they would have just deleted the post saying that and only a few people would remember and they'd pretend like nothing had happened (that's what china.palace used to do a lot). But if they get lucky (maybe that's the case), everyone starts believing it's actually reliable

also dead at me logging in every 18 months and each time there’s gullible stans in the thread convinced a thirty-something musician spends her time pretending not to be herself on a secret instagram account :eartha:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I mean, were u not in this thread yesterday? Half of the Bozos in here convinced themselves something was coming. Pretty shocking something actually did come

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif