Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The album is definitely called Norman Fucking Rockwell. Lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It goes back to same old link here, are you in the US?

yeah i’m in the US! weird, maybe it’ll update worldwide soon? what about the merch store link for you guys?? does that go to the password one too or not

UbsOye5.png

are we sure one song isn't called 'fuck it, i love you and the greatest' and another 'muscle beach baby'?

edit: if someone wants to publish a poetry book, they should practice practical grammar for this exact reason. also there's no way she shut down muscle beach so she's making her own for the video.

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Also I don't wanna be THAT bitch but... didn't neohumanism say we were getting some info today? And then Lana just announced two songs + a video like  :crossed:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

are we sure one song isn't called 'fuck it, i love you and the greatest' and another 'muscle beach baby'?

It's more clear on her instagram post. They're definitely called "Fuck it! I love you" and "The Greatest"

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

yeah i’m in the US! weird, maybe it’ll update worldwide soon? what about the merch store link for you guys?? does that do to the password one too or not

I'm from Portugal so I get the European version of the stores and they're not password protected here yet, only the shoplanadelrey we had already seen before

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Also I don't wanna be THAT bitch but... didn't neohumanism say we were getting some info today? And then Lana just announced two songs + a video like  :crossed:

Then don’t be that bitch. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't mean to be a party pooper but, we're really nowhere closer to getting any official news than we were 24 hours ago. Like is it that hard for her to post a release date? Sheesh for someone who didn't want any promo on this album, she sure loves to tease...

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I'm from Portugal so I get the European version of the stores and they're not password protected here yet, only the shoplanadelrey we had already seen before

i just tried the merch store link, which used to bring me to shoplanadelrey.com/password, now only brings me to store.lanadelrey.com what is she doing

UbsOye5.png

DONT BE A JERK DONT CALL ME A TAXI :defeated:

the Coachella of Norman Fucking Rockwell

Didn

in her last show she referred to the upcoming as album as "norman fucking rockwell" still

Didn't know, thank you for the info!

Then, she will have released 5 songs of 13 before the album, and teased many more. That assuming that Doin' time wont be in it.

i just tried the merch store link, which used to bring me to shoplanadelrey.com/password, now only brings me to store.lanadelrey.com what is she doing

Okay but that means they're messing with everything right now after her IG post, so there's hope we'll get something new really soon!!!  :flop:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif