Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not some of y'all thinking The Greatest's full title is The Greatest Muscle Beach Baby DJDJDISJFJDKDKB omfg

I'd love that title tho, serving The World's First Ever Monster Truck Flip Front  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I can't wait for this shit, 2 new songs that we haven't heard, a double music video that seems very good, the new logo, the car request from Chuck. It all comes together in this retro beachy carefree aesthetic that fits NFR so well. Also the album itself might be one of her very best. Fucking excited my dudes!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

What if Lana actually surfs in the music video

Maybe she took 11 months to release the album because she needed to learn how to surf to shoot the music video

The pilot thing might also be for the video and she just recently got her license. Watch her be piloting a helicopter and stalking herself back in 2015 and getting shot at the end

The video must be coming next week or something like that for sure. That's so close!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

In the model's pic he said "so excited for Lana's new record Fuck it, I love you! ", with no mention of The Greatest, inb4 The Greatest it's not a song and it's just a Poem, ala Burn Norton.

Time present, time past, are both perhaps present in time future :creep:.

8nl2OpX.png

I'm trying to think about a cover aesthetic solely based on that new logo and I can't think of anything  :defeated:

It's gonna be something so unexpected and different and out of the box I'm pumped  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

In the model's pic he said "so excited for Lana's new record Fuck it, I love you! ", with no mention of The Greatest, inb4 The Greatest it's not a song and it's just a Poem, ala Burn Norton.

Maybe he’s just staring in the first part of the video

In the next week or so, imma be by the seaside for a rock music festival with my friends. Having 2 new lana songs released with a beachy video... A fucking serve

posted in the thread for the videos but sharing here too i said it earlier but didn’t notice two more ~ besides marvel & dc comics, the muscle guy also tagged arnold schwarzenegger and skydance, apparently it’s a media company ? their bio says “Skydance tells big stories and builds bigger worlds including across film, TV, and interactive.” what do y’all think

UbsOye5.png

Wot

There are two songs, so two MVs and it makes sense that muscle man is only in one (presumably Fuck it, ILY going by his caption). 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

posted in the thread for the videos but sharing here too i said it earlier but didn’t notice two more ~ besides marvel & dc comics, the muscle guy also tagged arnold schwarzenegger and skydance, apparently it’s a media company ? their bio says “Skydance tells big stories and builds bigger worlds including across film, TV, and interactive.” what do y’all think

From what I'm seeing, he tags them in every post so I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Maybe he works for them, they're his managers or he just wants to get their attention idk