Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She’s been succeeding for almost 7 years now because the gp does care about her. Another successful album will help her already flourishing career.

a reverse 

ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier.gif

experience 

DON’T GIVE ME IDEAS THAT THESE VIDEOS MIGHT BE SOMETHING LIKE TROPICO OR RIDE OR NATIONAL ANTHEM, AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

Venice Bitch is also a long ass video and well... I don't think there's a single person who actually stans that video like for real

in fairness honeymoon never jived with her other logos but i think we all eventually became noseblind to it.

I don't think Honeymoon is that different because she still styled "Lana Del Rey" like she did in the previous albums. LFL is what bothered me the most, even though I find the font beautiful

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I don't think Honeymoon is that different because she still styled "Lana Del Rey" like she did in the previous albums. LFL is what bothered me the most, even though I find the font beautiful

i feel that, but the actual font they used for "honeymoon" looked so cheap. i forget how bad it is until i stare at it too long.

Even though I'm really happy that we are getting a DOUBLE high budget video and we are finally nearing the record release, this strange logo and the new tracks' names bother me. They seem out of place in NFR I pictured in my mind while listening to snippets and watching the "music videos" for MAC and VB. I really hope she didn't rework this album because if she did... That would be the biggest mistake she has ever made 

Venice Bitch is also a long ass video and well... I don't think there's a single person who actually stans that video like for real

It’s me I love the VB video and idc

She’s trying to get a bronco for nfr bc she’s gonna fucking kill us all this era

Omggg wasn't in a Bronco that famous OJ Simpson car chase 25 years ago and the controversy from the whole DNA thing from the case? Her mind...

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I agree with both of you. HM/LFL looked out of place but we’re all used to them now. I suppose as long as she’s on the cover it will all be fine...and who says that it’s gonna be huge on the cover? Maybe it’ll be on the car/her clothes or something?

I do think the logo will look hella cute on merch.

giphy-1.gif 

long =/= quality

i'd rather have ten beautifully crafted pieces than sixteen songs where half of them are skips and one is called coachella.

In all fairness, after this mess of an album rollout we deserve an album of at least 25 beautifully crafted pieces and zero skips. And no Coachellas, obviously. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Omggg wasn't in a Bronco that famous OJ Simpson car chase 25 years ago and the controversy from the whole DNA thing from the case? Her mind...

Could you explain what this is about? :O

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

September 7th - “Mariners Apartment Complex” / “Venice Bitch” announcement

September 12th - “Mariners Apartment Complex” release

September 18th - “Venice Bitch” release

January 2nd - “Hope” announcement

January 9th - “Hope” release

May 7th - “Doin’ Time” announcement

May 17th - “Doin’ Time” release

Not sure what this has to do with anything since the dates are all pretty sporadic, but at least we know the songs are coming within the next 10 days probably.

8V7Yvel.png

In all fairness, after this mess of an album rollout we deserve an album of at least 25 beautifully crafted pieces and zero skips. And no Coachellas, obviously. 

I feel like 10-13 is such a nice number to have a nice-full circle album that doesn't drag on. even if it was just ten tracks the level of quality she's been producing this era....whew.