Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

At least we know the surf rock/RHCP type of songs didn't die

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's the favicon for the site and in the page html

Look at the icon next to the site title on your browser

Oop! It's happening

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I feel like FIILY has to be a song we haven't heard but The Greatest is definitely either IYC or Be Stronger. hmm-

This is what i'm thinking

I don't think the songs will be out on a Friday. Summer Bummer and Groupie Love were out on a Wednesday with a release on Apple Beats and the pre-order. Tbh I expect her to do something quite similar (maybe not the long ass interview on Apple Beats because we know she wants to stay lowkey this era)

I don't really see how the vibes of the new logo or the muscle man fit with what we've heard about it and from it so far  :noparty: I'm all for cutesy and fun surfer comic book vibes but I was expecting more along the lines of psychedelic and introspective mixtures, but it's something

locals only

the pics she posted remind me so much of music to watch boys to

me too honey

I'm super excited, i thought the visuals of the record would have nothing to see with the green thing we're waiting, I'm sure it will be very poppy

(contradiction with the sad tone of the song etc etc)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg