Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

we're probs not gonna get this for a minute or two yet considering she just got back to the US (unless it was filmed some other time and she just posted about it today) but damn i am e x c i t e d

Logo is so fun there's already a strong theme between that the photos and make so much sense with the reason behind the album title. Hope the artwork is some big production satirical representation of America david lachapelle-style

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It says “for the new record”

why is she liking comments saying otherwise tho i cant  :facepalm:

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Logo is so fun there's already a strong theme between that the photos and make so much sense with the reason behind the album title. Hope the artwork is some big production satirical representation of America david lachapelle-style

omg this is what her new pics reminded me of, the Lachapelle shoot she did! 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yes yes yes I’m such a fan of the new logo it’s her best yet! Not sure why people are iffy about it

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

fuck it! I love you! is a  very interesting title.

Do you think it's about her accepting that she loves the bad guy and he will always live a dangerous life but she will stick with him anyway?

We need to applaud her for resisting the urge to give these songs super long  names.

Like: The Greatest - You know that you are - to me.