Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The music store from her website brings me to the password site now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

why do i remember reading something that said the last three singles she released werent for NFR? bc now it wouldnt surprise me

I don't want to be rude, but i've seen this posted so many times that I think a lot of us are getting frustrated. THEY WILL BE ON THE ALBUM

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ok, so what's the tea re: @neohumanism? someone claiming to be lana on ig?

Ya but in the second part of their story there’s a bop playing in the background

What about those golden sparkly props, do you think they're actually from the MV? It's kinda risky though, because if it's fake, they would be busted soon

It can't be Lana because of the editing captions from older posts, Lana's comment saying it's not her

But I think they might have found some Lana private account or someone from her team that it's actually private and no other fan has achieved to follow because that's the only explanation I can come up with some of the videos they post

That neohumanism account is just another fake “insider” account/an account pretending to be Lana. They even changed the caption of one of their posts from may and added “8.30” so they seem credible.

qfrWuBl.png

That neohumanism account is just another fake “insider” account/an account pretending to be Lana. They even changed the caption of one of their posts from may and added “8.30” so they seem credible.

Ya it’s def not lana but they have some teaaaa

Sorry you're an idiot if you've ever believed any of those losers pretending to be lana on instagram and if you still do so

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

What about those golden sparkly props, do you think they're actually from the MV? It's kinda risky though, because if it's fake, they would be busted soon

ok but in the vid, it doesn’t even look like her hand.. like i don’t think her hands are that thicc lol

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

ok but in their story the person has the same nails as lana... wtf

did they really paint their nails and do all that to try and look like lana? so weird

shut the kcuf up

no

fuck it, i love you. you fucked me so good i almost said i love you 

at least we're getting more concepts. love and fuck, i'm a pretty big fan of both 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live