Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Double release + pre order + cover + tracklist coming this week I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE

200.gif

IM MANIFESTING THISSS

I know 100000 people have said this but can you believe we are going to listen to Cinnamon in HD?????????? 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I like how that link to isn’t even a Presave link though like it’s straight up like listen to the album

because she is dropping the album today  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Join hands, sisters, we are going to SUMMON the preorder!

This one made me laugh so hard lmao

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Today I dreamed about FIILY and idk how I was able to know what the song sounded like since we can't hear shit in dreams but it sounded a lot like Doin' Time + How To Disappear and the album cover looked a lot like HBTB but she was wearing jeans and a tee instead of a dress. I take that as a signal of the universe that both song + album cover are coming SOON  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

IF (!!!!!!!) there is a countdown to anything on the website, this is what it will look like:

vqDQbG3.png

In my opinion, however, it's just a basic landing page for these shopify stores, with the option of adding a countdown to a not-yet-open store along with an e-mail subscription, which is also hidden in the code as well as the countdown. So yeah, I personally don't expect a countdown but who knows.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

IF (!!!!!!!) there is a countdown to anything on the website, this is what it will look like:

vqDQbG3.png

In my opinion, however, it's just a basic landing page for these shopify stores, with the option of adding a countdown to a not-yet-open store along with an e-mail subscription, which is also hidden in the code as well as the countdown. So yeah, I personally don't expect a countdown but who knows.

I've literally been trying EVERYTHING for this password even researching Norman's life smh (it's probably not set or probably one of those super long and random passwords) I know the names of all three of his wives now  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

sgopYhV.gif

I've literally been trying EVERYTHING for this password even researching Norman's life smh (it's probably not set or probably one of those super long and random passwords) I know the names of all three of his wives now  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

Omg it’s probably like U6vH-6bT!-8hAkL I don’t think it would be something related to Norman lol