Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ms. Delulu might be kicking in for me but if you look at lana.lnk.to/DoinTimePR and lana.lnk.to/NFR, the Doin Time one which is only a song is written in the same line as her name separated by a hyphen. The NFR one is written in a new line. To me this suggests it's not the song but the album.

yeah it's probably the pre-order, I highly doubt we're getting the album this early

Meanwhile, Lana dreaming of her future cha cha-(matcha) dance career 

anigif_enhanced-2225-1428611014-15.gif

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the mac link specifies single at the bottom soo...  hopefully this link is related to the album in a whole

Hopefully she releases the tracklist with the single on iTunes but the rest will just have snippets/won’t be playable

Lana.lnk.to/NFRTW

Lana.lnk.to/NFRIG

Lana.lnk.to/NFRPR

Lana.lnk.to/NFRFB

Those links work too (not sure why they always create links for every social network)

MAC and Venice Bitch links were created 1-2 days before they were released so...

Lana.lnk.to/NFRTW

Lana.lnk.to/NFRIG

Lana.lnk.to/NFRPR

Lana.lnk.to/NFRFB

Those links work too (not sure why they always create links for every social network)

MAC and Venice Bitch links were created 1-2 days before they were released so...

Oh my god it's happening isn't it? It's finally happening...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana.lnk.to/NFRTW

Lana.lnk.to/NFRIG

Lana.lnk.to/NFRPR

Lana.lnk.to/NFRFB

To see how many clicks they get from each social network ig

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

Lana.lnk.to/NFRTW

Lana.lnk.to/NFRIG

Lana.lnk.to/NFRPR

Lana.lnk.to/NFRFB

From Lana's web I'm sent to http://lana.lnk.to/lflaWE/officialartiststore when I click on the music store. I deleted the "lfla" part of the link and changed it to NFR and I'm also sent to the pre-order link ( https://lana.lnk.to/NFRWE/officialartiststore )

Guys does anyone remember what site leaked the LFL snippets?

http://masilia2007.fr/medias-lana-del-rey-groupie-love-11839.html

Nvm, this website only had GL and SB snippets before the  LFL preorder. 

Double nvm. This website indeed posted the lfl 30 second snippets of all of the songs, I just found the wrong link

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***