Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Norman Rockwell was born on 2/3/1894.

2 minus 1 is 1. 

Put the 3 in front of the 1.

Lana once told me she hates the numbers 9 and 4.

The second number in 1894 is 8. 

Remove the 1 because we already have a 1 from when we did the 2 minus the 1. 

What do you get?

8 / 3 1.

Something to think about...

I get psychosis from this.

There are 2 cd options 10.99 and 13.99... maybe normal and deluxe? I know she said that she don’t like deluxe editions (in fact after UV she never did deluxe editions) but who knows

Maybe the 13.99 option will include the poetry book? She did say she wanted to sell it for $1 so that's not impossible  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

don't be silly, it should be other way around, duh!!!!

If the album comes in Sept y'all shut the fuck up and praise me for my foreshadowing abilities...

if it come August (as y'all delulu are claiming  :flop: ) I retire from LanaBoards  :diva:

Omg byeee :hooker:

so apparently grammy deadline is this Friday, August 2nd

album release on August 2nd confirmed. attach your wigs gays it's coming :crying:

I thought its August 31th.

giphy.gif

I swear to god you already waited 1 year for this fucking record does it really matter if it's August 30th or September 6\13\20\27th? Rip.

Of course the earlier the better but also better late than never. Lana also mentioned wrong release dates before (Ultraviolence May) and made a lot of things up, she haven't announced anything properly but at least we know that things are wrapping up now. The records seems to be done and social media work is being done right now with Digital links and Webstore reform.

At this point I just want an album cover that doesn't look faceapped and tracklist featuring 13 songs at least. and they aren't 11 piano ballads+ Venice Bitch + MAC

I swear to god you already waited 1 year for this fucking record does it really matter if it's August 30th or September 6\13\20\27th? Rip.

Of course the earlier the better but also better late than never. Lana also mentioned wrong release dates before (Ultraviolence May) and made a lot of things up, she haven't announced anything properly but at least we know that things are wrapping up now. The records seems to be done and social media work is being done right now with Digital links and Webstore reform.

At this point I just want an album cover that doesn't look faceapped and tracklist featuring 13 songs at least. and they aren't 11 piano ballads+ Venice Bitch + MAC

it does matter

giphy.gif

Usually Grammy deadline is in September, this year it’s August 31st

Right in time for that best alternative album nomination  :party: SHE WILL WIN!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Thread remains garbage fuck you guys for shit posting 24/7.

Idec if there's news anymore I just wanted to say you guys are lame for making me try to read thru 1000 Pages of shit and never finishing because the posts are too annoying

FUCK IT I LOVE YOU

Lana has said MULTIPLE time now last month that the record is coming "next month", meaning AUGUST.

The videos are done, the website is being edited, the pre-order links are in progress etc. Just stfu. It's NOT coming in September.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven