Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

wait? is it true she renamed the album to Fame House? what an odd name haha but hey apparently it’s coming soon!

now it’s just gonna be a matter of HOURs or WEEKS before she properly announces the pre order link!

i76mrxw.png 

wait? is it true she renamed the album to Fame House? what an odd name haha but hey apparently it’s coming soon!

Literally someone explained what it was on this very page I- :eartha:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Why is no one else excited for the Stronger snippet? IYC, NFR and HIAB can choke. I wish I was excited for Cinnamon but she played so much of it and I’ve overplayed the snippets so I think the actual track will be boring

I am the most excited for Stronger too

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i cant wait to see what the official titles of the snippets will be like “stronger (you don’t ever have to)” and “in your car” are such ugly titles and i hope the real ones are better

(also can she pls change the title for “happiness is a butterfly”??! pls lana it sounds SOOOooo cheesy and bland.)

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i cant wait to see what the official titles of the snippets will be like “stronger (you don’t ever have to)” and “in your car” are such ugly titles and i hope the real ones are better

(also can she pls change the title for “happiness is a butterfly”??! pls lana it sounds SOOOooo cheesy and bland.)

happiness is a butterfly matches perfectly with is this happiness so i hope she keeps it the same

giphy.gif

Hi, does anyone have a masterpost or something, a link with all the NFR snippets we have? Thanks in advance...

Happenis Is a Bottomfly

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

thanks, sorry forgot about that

a few of them obviously won't be on the album but here ya go

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."