Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

someone explain this!! what new single? 

Doin' Time. It wasn't a single before afaik

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

am i the only one who is praying that lana changed the “sing it for my babies on the tour lyfe” and “hum it on the phone like every night” lyrics because they’re way too cheesy. it kinda ruins HIAB for me.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Are we sure that was supposed to be the original cover that got rejected? Or are we just making it up and going with it

It's not confirmed but I'm pretty sure it is since Lana said she loves that cover on twitter, and I remember her saying she loved the first cover in her livestream

am i the only one who is praying that lana changed the “sing it for my babies on the tour lyfe” and “hum it on the phone like every night” lyrics because they’re way too cheesy. it kinda ruins HIAB for me.

The first time I listened to the snippet with the 'tour lyfe' line I closed the app the second I heard it and tried to forget about it completely

locals only

@vodkaa GET IN HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Ohmygod. Like. I legit cried bc I thought peeps were gonna think I was crazy, which is like totally partially valid but wtf dreams do fucking come true what kind of sick back to disney thinking shit is this. I just wanted to b understood damn bitch TFfffffffffff I have tears LANNAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you.neverforget_flopsinger.gif?fbclid=IwAR2S[/size]

@vodkaa spoke the pink vinyl into existance

Siri, stream don't stop believin.mp3 :crying2:

edit: I just bought one. This is too surreal t04zeq_th.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

It does say "new single" on the banner. Knowing Lana and Ben, it definitely refers to Doin' Time.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i love how it’s 2012

Me and my friend bonded over lana and talking about how to scam rich old men on seekingarrangements to get food money, I wasn't old enough for the 2012 lana aesthetic, let me dream  :crossed:

locals only