Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://theweek.com/articles/480961/15-urban-outfitters-controversies They sell a lot of poor taste items and treat their employees like garbage. There's a lot of YouTube videos about it.

I also heard some CEO at the company is like a neo nazi or some shit but I haven't found anything online about that

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Everytime I remember stanning this bitch back when Paradise Boxset was on pre-Order and it was like R$100,00 and I SKIPPED and now this FUCKING BOXSET IS BEING SOLD FOR FUCKING R$500(REAIS) .......... I hate myself so fucking much.

Same for Ultraviolence but I wasn't so into it back then. Ugh.

thanks for sharing!

btw we didn't discuss what the back cover of the UO edition will be  :creep:

if it's as ugly as the front I'm buying a plane ticket to los angeles. because we have to talk

ZKcaooE.png

i live under a rock whats the tea on UO?

they're like super problematic. They've had a sweater that was inspired by the Kent State massacre and also a dress inspired what the prisoners in concentration camps wore  :toofunny: I buy from them still because they have Afterpay and it's the only way I can afford the clothes I buy  :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

Seriously, I would love to know if she approved that shit because WTF? 

Whoever is responsible for the design decisions deserves the firing squad from Cherry. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The lime green vinyl, and bundles, seem to be sold out already on the store.universal site. Not sure if it has been mentioned yet.  Still up on shoplanadelrey but I wouldn't wait too long if anyone wants one! 

The lime green vinyl, and bundles, seem to be sold out already on the store.universal site. Not sure if it has been mentioned yet.  Still up on shoplanadelrey but I wouldn't wait too long if anyone wants one!

At least 1 bundle will come back in stock because I requested to cancel mine lol...I hope they get back to me soon

LIZARD PEOPLE

It will be truly a heavenly moment when we play Love Song (In your car) and it finally rolls into the next verse/chorus. It will be like doves being released from cages during sunrise.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It will be truly a heavenly moment when we play Love Song (In your car) and it finally rolls into the next verse/chorus. It will be like doves being released from cages during sunrise.

in the cock in the cock in the cockpit i'm your pilot :oprah:

sgopYhV.gif

Who else got the blue vinyl? The green one legit hurts my eyes.

i decided to buy both but im not sure about roughtrade.com, they wont get payment until 30/8 which is strange to me

giphy.gif

they're like super problematic. They've had a sweater that was inspired by the Kent State massacre and also a dress inspired what the prisoners in concentration camps wore :toofunny: I buy from them still because they have Afterpay and it's the only way I can afford the clothes I buy :toofunny:

that kent state sweatshirt is so disturbing.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A