Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I got it from france fnac! at first when we didnt know about the yellow i didnt adore the blue one, but after i saw that popart cover, i thought that the blue one is a good option, after all is a limited edition and exclusive too

wait

which yellow????

:smile3:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i've waited all year for this record and now that it's actually coming, it's like time is moving slower

giphy.gif

Urban Outfitters exclusive pink vinyl with alt album artwork!!! Wtf

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The lime green isn’t sold out completely yet. It seems to be sold out only in the UK store. If anyone is still looking for it, go to her Canadian webstore. It’s still in stock, I just double checked. Idk about the US store though since it automatically redirects to the Canadian store for me.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

i just went on livestream for one of the american fans and she was like i wanna go to london for the european shows and i was like yo come to glasgow and she was like "glass-gow"? isn't that in russia??

girl

Ok I know Glasgow isn’t in Russia obviously but that is really how I’ve always pronounced it in my head :toofunny: I’m sry

LIZARD PEOPLE

The UO Vinyl cover is a...choice :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

AT LEAST lana didn’t put her baddie friends in any of the footage, pics, covers etc. like could u imagine the chaos here if skirtsandsuits was on the cover of NFR. half of us would be burning the sleeves/inserts and the other half would be like “it’s a social commentary, i think it really does make sense with the album. her mind!” :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png

I've been avoiding watching the album trailer cause im stupid  if the footage is from the double feature music videos, and when i watch them i want to like you know see all of them for the first time, i know the first scene is with that body builder and then they fall down, do yall think the rest of the footage is specifically for the album trailer life with the LFL trailer or is it from the music videos?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

the paradise box set was beautiful. My favorite though is the FNAC version of the born to die singles. Its magical.

Totally didn't know this singles boxset existed, just had to purchase it in mint condition for my vinyl collection. I feel like such loser for not knowing about this boxset

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png