Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Chuck isnt even bad, look at the shoot with grimes for example. This is clearly what lana wants

ive been saying this for ages.

her work with other artists or brands is mostly great (remember that flawless Gucci commercial?), so I think its safe to assume its Lana whos responsible for the pics we get

image.png

The lime green vinyl, and bundles, seem to be sold out already on the store.universal site. Not sure if it has been mentioned yet.  Still up on shoplanadelrey but I wouldn't wait too long if anyone wants one! 

I might cancel my cancellation and just return the cd and cassette tbh. Or sell them on to someone. Or just keep them idek.

locals only

Chuck isnt even bad, look at the shoot with grimes for example. This is clearly what lana wants

she isn't bad but i can't get over the fact she fucked up the horizon on HBTB and NFR covers...

giphy.gif

Someone on a lana fb group made a petition to change the cover  :toofloppy:

Say what you want about the facebook fan pages but the tomfoolery is unbeatable 

facebook fans tend to be methheads and italians

Someone on a lana fb group made a petition to change the cover  :toofloppy:

Say what you want about the facebook fan pages but the tomfoolery is unbeatable 

We suggest that they just donate the sleeves nd get the proxy ones instead- Nobody's down for that shet 33agtw6.jpg These covers are A R T 

UV/Honeymoon

We suggest that they just through the sleeves nd get the proxy ones instead- Nobody's down for that shet 33agtw6.jpg

Do you have like an infinite library of the best gifs or somethin? I aspire to be on that level of gif-usage

soooo no new songs? no new snippets in the trailer? weird as fuck just literally throw it at the wall and see what sticks aesthetic? uhhhhh, vaguely christian self help therapy narration? bambi?  surfing?

the only coherent vibe is the ocean and tbh i havent really felt the surf vibes ????  maybe shes like, at a gift shop on the boardwalk or something idek ?? we've already basically heard a bit every song except maybe 2? i- uh.. i -    why am i even still here anticipating this album? has this been a curse?  im just... this era man. Lana really did that

Obviously I'm not a famous, multi-million-dollar recording artist, but if I was, plastering my poetry book all over insta and then throwing it in the corner a few months later is totally something I would do, so I can't be mad at her for that.

But it's still funny af.

:rip: Violet bent backwards over a glass (of vodka)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream