Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

AT LEAST lana didn’t put her baddie friends in any of the footage, pics, covers etc. like could u imagine the chaos here if skirtsandsuits was on the cover of NFR. half of us would be burning the sleeves/inserts and the other half would be like “it’s a social commentary, i think it really does make sense with the album. her mind!” :toofunny:

tbh i was so afraid that she will let them be the directors and the photographer and the hairstylist and the makeupartist and put them in every video and every single shit like she what usually does when she welcomes someone into her life but thank god

Totally didn't know this existed, just had to purchase it in mint condition for my vinyl collection. I feel like such loser for not knowing about this boxset

her 2012 - 2014 boxsets were the best

but im still mad she didn't make one for this era i mean i got all of her boxsets even the singles one and i'd be happy to add the NFR but sadly she didn't make one

:smile3:

I wish I ordered the Ultraviolence UO edition it's so expensive now. Even though it's her knee it's kind of amazing.... I always forget it exists

I don't have a record player but I always wanted to get that one because it's my favorite.

Y'all buying every single version of every single album she releases while I don't have enough money to buy a fucking subway ticket

squidward.w1200.h1200.jpg

This is all I can relate to

Okay, I got the whole concept of 50’s, surfing, comics but I didn’t get the witch concept. It looked messy on LFL and now the same

Well, luckily it’s just an UO vinyl

But there is witchy scenes on the album trailer

I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or not that BAR was reworked. I love the original, its lyrics, the glass break, and the outro so much. But I also realize it needed to be a bit more cohesive with the rest of the record. I just hope the final version doesn’t pull a Yayo.

BITCH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH

Just been feeling like shit, didn't have the strength to come here and spew vitriol as usual

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I feel like, if Lana really wants a witchy aesthetic she should work on an album (or any other artistic thing) exclusively about it. She tried on LFL and kinda didn’t work because there was a lot of things going on in that record and now she’s trying again- I feel like the witchy aesthetic did better on lfl than NFR.

AT LEAST lana didn’t put her baddie friends in any of the footage, pics, covers etc. like could u imagine the chaos here if skirtsandsuits was on the cover of NFR. half of us would be burning the sleeves/inserts and the other half would be like “it’s a social commentary, i think it really does make sense with the album. her mind!” :toofunny:

where's the fucking lie though

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.