Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i guess she'll only drop FILLY before the album according to that Australian site w the blue vinyl bc if she dropped the whole double MV, that will mean we heard all of the songs/snippets except for Bartender which is stupid bc we won't be that excited when NFR drops. however, lana is so random so we can't really expect anything from her

giphy.gif

Hopefully these two tracks are included in some special edition

I really like hey blue baby and it would be so nice to have the studio version

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I really like hey blue baby and it would be so nice to have the studio version

I prefer the latter but Hey Blue Baby really reminds me of some Lizzy Grant songs, it could have been really cool

Hopefully these two tracks are included in some special edition 

I haven't listened to this performance since december and I just remembered why. Can't stand those loud ass cringey stans screaming "Yes Lanaa!!" "Them high boots!" "Lanaaaaa" "Yes girl!!" "Whewww!!". Like, when the song started there were like 11 different people screaming whateverthefuck at her.

qfrWuBl.png

A friend of mine just told me that in the German store it says the last track on the tracklist is Hope but it says "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It (extended)". Maybe they did a little piano outro for the the physical releases?

A friend of mine just told me that in the German store it says the last track on the tracklist is Hope but it says "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It (extended)". Maybe they did a little piano outro for the the physical releases?

I love how they added an extra word to that title

qfrWuBl.png

And I oop

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

it would be cool to have an album outro similar to get free

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

Hope is already a really complete song, I have difficulties imagining what could be the extended version

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just wanted to remind everyone how great Mariner’s Apt Complex is. It was the best single released and will stay one of the best tracks on the album once fully released. Truly amazing, instant classic. Been on repeat all day today!

Since 'hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it' is the closing track the extended version could possibly just have a more "dramatic" ending that makes it clear that this is the end of the album. 

qfrWuBl.png