Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe if these people stopped acting so authoritatively about their opinions, I could understand this. Just because someone doesn't like an album cover, doesn't mean everyone has to feel the same way. Made those photos better? According to whom? You? How do you know these weren't Lana's ideas and that she wasn't happy with the photos?

Lana actually tweeted and said the UO cover was her favorite :hooker:

Lana actually tweeted and said the UO cover was her favorite :hooker:

Exactly my point

I don't like the UO photo at all, but if Lana likes it, then that's all that matters. People shouldn't feel so free to trash Chuck when Lana has autonomy over her own art

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It has new lyrics, so it has definitely been reworked. Hopefully she isn't singing through paper like she was for the BPBP rework though.

How do we know the lyrics?? Have I missed something :O 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I think it's okay to express our opinions on environments like this forum or fan groups, but when you take your "opinions" and posts then on Chuck's ig or in places you know she could read it I think it's just mean and unnecessary. "Constructive criticism" only exists when the person actually asks for your opinion, let's not forget that. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This post is several pages old sorry but you guys, I asked my mom for that vinyl for my birthday and she got it for $98. Then we got into a huge fight that day because she is a crazy alcoholic and we haven’t spoken since. It was in January. The vinyl is at her house, I only held it for 2 minutes :crai:

So I hate the nfr uo cover but I bought it because I’m not missing out and contemplating spending $100 on a Lana vinyl ever again

break in sis

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Exactly my point

I don't like the UO photo at all, but if Lana likes it, then that's all that matters. People shouldn't feel so free to trash Chuck when Lana has autonomy over her own art

lmao every album cycle people drag everyone involved in the album and her whole team without realising it’s mostly lizzy liz who wants most things the way they are

i76mrxw.png 

i just think its fucked up that lana chose to have some rando on the cover and not win edwards

omgggggggggg

giphy.gif

i just think its fucked up that lana chose to have some rando on the cover and not win edwards

Gross

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I made my own edit on the official cover and I love it so much lol

BL45hcO.jpg

I really love the colors, they do feel more "NFR" to me. Can you change her nails to red? and remove the dude

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.