Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I want her next tour to scrap all old songs and play NFR as a whole. I know she wouldn’t do it but if the album goes the direction I expect it to go, I feel like it’ll be stuff she excels at live.

So, after a very iffy start, this era seems to please everyone: professional iconic cover, great trailer, two professional music videos, a pink vinyl...

Next time, we must remember that the bich knows what she’s doing.

As much as I love the cover and I’m glad she put effort in the trailer, let’s not forget how unprofessional she was in the middle of it. She had to be told by Ben to actually redo the cover- and I know some of you guys like the UO cover- I like it too- but it just doesn’t suit the album at all. Another user said they love the witchy aesthetic but it seems misplaced, and I agree. Maybe for a future album, but not this one. And let’s not forget how lacking her music videos have been. MAC and VB disappointed me because she decided to recycle footage AGAIN (the lack of effort is obvious and now she’s gone from one recycled video to two during promo). I’m excited about the double music video, but I’ll keep my expectations low since other original videos she’s decided to do recently are also hit or miss (Love music video was great, but the LFL video was not... interesting). Love the cover, like the trailer, but she’s still not off the hook for me. lol

she should perform lucky ones and flipside but miss thing prefers singing off to the races instead i hate her

Lucky Ones live would be a dream  :legend:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

she should perform lucky ones and flipside but miss thing prefers singing off to the races instead i hate her

dancing to OTTR and barely adding her own voice to it*

tbh she should sing all the songs she ever released but never performed (except for the saddest ones i guess)

giphy.gif

I've had a setlist in mind if she had an NFR tour in my notes for a while since I was gonna write a blog post about my ~dream nfr tour~ so here's mine xoxo

Mariner's Apartment Complex
God Knows I Tried
Lust for Life
Blue Jeans
Doin' Time
West Coast
Ride
Terrence Loves You
Sad Girl
Norman Fucking Rockwell
White Mustang
Video Games
Cinnamon Girl
Born to Die
Off To The Races
Venice Bitch

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Anyway, I know the album isn't out yet so we don't know what the songs are like, but... What's your perfect setlist for the new tour??

nobody mentioning religion...  :noparty: truly underrated 

imagine the whole audience singing the hallelujahs with her 

I've had a setlist in mind if she had an NFR tour in my notes for a while since I was gonna write a blog post about my ~dream nfr tour~ so here's mine xoxo

Mariner's Apartment Complex
God Knows I Tried
Lust for Life
Blue Jeans
Doin' Time
West Coast
Ride
Terrence Loves You
Sad Girl
Norman Fucking Rockwell
White Mustang
Video Games