Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

gurls nobody answered me

is there anything new has released after the UO vinyl?

No new versions of NFR have been announced since UO

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Wait what

Theres a hiadtfawlmtbihi [extended version] registered on ppl, its about 30 seconds longer than the version we have 

and the official german store lists hope with [extended version], and i just checked a few of my local retailers and they also have that

https://m.exlibris.ch/de/musik/cd/del-rey-lana/norman-fucking-rockwell-cd/id/0602508075889

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602508075889/lana-del-rey/norman-fucking-rockwell-/index.html

maybe some DACH version exclusive thing like the West Coast radio mix on UV?

image.png

This thread is so unusually quiet now... The children are fed now, the plants are watered, the acne is cleared 

and the children with taste are in the hospital with food poisoning

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

literally fuck. i hate when labels put out so many different versions of an album that u can't even get the one u like bc you only partially like every copy. if those extra 30 secs on Hope are a serve, i riot bc i got the US version and the German one is already sold out

it just reminds me of the UV situation when i couldn't find a vinyl with ITH and Flipside (one of her best songs ever) and after weeks of searching the net got to know there's no such release. and i also had to fuck with knowing if the edition was deluxe or not. eventually i ended up with buying the box set solely for the beautiful vinyls...

giphy.gif

I think this will b my fav Lana record and it definitely has potential to be her most critically acclaimed. She deserves an 80+ on Metacritic I will speak it into existence.

And love song (in ur car)? That snippet has so much power. I listen and for a minute I forget all my worldly troubles. The song will b amazing. Periodt.

Her next record must be produced by David khane and have classic 90s rock incluence

do you really think he'll still be alive in 2049? i mean, fingers crossed but...

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

oJVyCWc.jpg

a serve!

Definitely better, but that text needs to be obliterated also. Who approved that shit? Chuck's turtle? Fuck. 

This thread is so unusually quiet now... The children are fed now, the plants are watered, the acne is cleared 

Nah all the resident shitposters were just asleep/busy, but dw, I'm awake now. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Are you ready for it? Are you ready for it? Are you ready for it?

VOlQ.gif

FEAR FUN FEAR LOVE FRESH OUT OF FUCKS FOREVER

tumblr_inline_pbsi9v1bKy1tnyljj_250.gif

OH GOD I MISS YOU ON MY LIPS IT'S ME YOUR LITTLE VENICE BITCH

tumblr_inline_pbsiaoTC4Y1tnyljj_250.gif

on the stoop with the neighbourhood kids CALLING OUT BANG BANG KISS KISS

tumblr_inline_pbsia4XFzG1tnyljj_250.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains