Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Did Lanadelnews delete his account? :rip:

Yes he has deactivated because he didn't like that people didn't love everything Lana did and thought that they offended her

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

A friend of mine just told me that in the German store it says the last track on the tracklist is Hope but it says "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It (extended)". Maybe they did a little piano outro for the the physical releases?

What if it's like Get Free where it has ocean sounds at the end? That would be nice

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

A friend of mine just told me that in the German store it says the last track on the tracklist is Hope but it says "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It (extended)". Maybe they did a little piano outro for the the physical releases?

possibly on physical releases cuz on itunes it still is 5:24 on the pre-order.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

fully prepared to hear her add „fuck“ and „bitch“ to every 10 seconds of hope like she did for cherry

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Bitch Like Me To Have - But Fuck, I Have It (Norman Fucking Rockwell - Extended Version)

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Bitch Like Me To Have - But Fuck, I Have It (Norman Fucking Rockwell - Extended Version)

Damn I am prepared to rename my track to this.

Now It's just called Sylvia Plath

i honestly have no idea what is going on this era...

lets pray everything gets smoother when FILY gets released! i'm excited to see if the other songs take a different direction from what we've heard. i'm waiting for a REALLY surfy vibe from at least one of the tracks! 

as far as the UO cover, i think that it was..... artistic... :troll:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

So did she end up using both covers for the different versions? Like, was UO’s album cover the one that Ben didn’t like?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So did she end up using both covers for the different versions? Like, was UO’s album cover the one that Ben didn’t like?

i think that's what everyone is assuming. idk if it as been confirmed though?

her hair was the same length and she dressed in the same outfit around the time of that photo shoot (aka April 2018)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

not sure if this was discussed. but im upset over how chuck is treated. i understand and i agree, she isnt the best LDR photographer and the urban cover was a CHOICE (even though i did buy it :hooker: ). but when she posted the cover yesterday, god the comments were awful. people were flat out telling her to fuck off and get away from lana. some fag even went on a whole paragraph rant about why this is the biggest disappointment, first off its not that deep damn. second, this is lana's sister! lana probably hates us enough lets just fucking directly attack and harass her sister. and im really not being dramatic. go check out the comments urself if you didnt see. some were seriously not ok and i cant even imagine how she feels being obviously happy with her first version and seeing all this unnecessary direct hate, over what? a picture? being so dramatic and crude over a P H O T O. directly attacking the photographer? i really hope ive seen it all but god knows how far these fags will go