Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yeah, but I bet she always had bigger expectations for the song. why to waste the video idea like this ughh

She adores WM so I don't think it's wasted in any way for her. And the video was shot in 2016, so when TNBAR leaked, she wrote WM as a replacement because she still had to use the music video. It costs money and she couldn't just scrap it. At that time, I'm sure she didn't have the idea of including TNBAR in her next record. Especially because she said at Amoeba that TNBAR wouldn't start the new record

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

dunno if ap but here's that new pic in 2400x2400 png

2400x2400.png

the power that has! she really is living her best life and making the music she always meant to make (tacky UO album covers be damned) and for that I applaud her

There you go  ;)

SPKX1s8.jpg

think im gonna replace the cover on itunes with this. thanks!

i just think its fucked up that lana chose to have some rando on the cover and not win edwards

please don't give her these ideas...

giphy.gif

Maybe, but they were pretty different.

"We were so obsessed with writing the next best American record / Cause we were just that good / It was just that good"

The perspective shift and no repetition makes me think it wasn't a mistake though.

inb4 they knew we had the original demo and wanted to see how we'd feel if the lyrics were changed XEhqYsD.gif

inb4 they knew we had the original demo and wanted to see how we'd feel if the lyrics were changed XEhqYsD.gif

VEGGIETALES

giphy.gif

If the bbc live lounge song that isn't on the album wasn't doin' time... maybe it was yosemite?

I don't know when they're releasing the Live Lounge performance, even though a member of her band said Sept., but a user on PopJustice said she's releasing a cover of a 1960s classic within the next week or two that's not on the album and it may be that?

BzhmW.png

I don't know when they're releasing the Live Lounge performance, even though a member of her band said Sept., but a user on PopJustice said she's releasing a cover of a 1960s classic within the next week or two that's not on the album and it may be that?

this feels so out of nowhere omg, where did this info come from?? besides popjustice i mean, like who said it and how did they know?? i feel like it’s fake since she already has so much going on with her album and the videos and doin time and charlie’s angels, but i’d be so excited if she did like a summer wine kind of stand alone :’)

UbsOye5.png

Please let it be a Nancy Sinatra song :flutter:

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif