Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The only correct setlist is anything that contains the entire new album + 1-2 singles from each album with 1-2 surprise deep cuts. No more going on tour and doing half of your first album 7 years in.

Video Games

Ride

West Coast

High by the Beach

Love

Lust for Life

all of the new album

BzhmW.png

The only correct setlist is anything that contains the entire new album + 1-2 singles from each album with 1-2 surprise deep cuts. No more going on tour and doing half of your first album 7 years in.

Video Games

Ride

West Coast

High by the Beach

Love

Lust for Life

all of the new album

she mostly would just half-ass these two and let the backup vocals finish half of the songs 

giphy.gif

My dream setlist for this tour:

1. Mariners Apartment Complex
  2. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  3. Cherry
  4. Cinnamon Girl
  5. Music to Watch Boys To
  6. West Coast
  7. Ultraviolence
  8. Summertime Sadness
  9. Video Games/Beautiful People/Ride (medley)
  10. Hope is a Dangerous Thing
  11. Venice Bitch
  12. Next Best American Record
  13. Love
  14. Happiness is a Butterfly
  15. Doin' Time
  16. [stronger deep cut from NFR]
  17. Flipside

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

It doesn’t work tho. Also she’s listed under “Lana Del Ray” so idk how legit that site is.

I couldn’t grab anything from the source code either. There’s mp3 files listed but it gives a 404 when you go to the link. Where’s @@AFFA

Really bro?

I didn't realise that fawning over every single thing she does was necessary to be considered "deserving".

can y’all stop :toofunny: enough with the antagonizing. it’s cool if u don’t like what she’s doing but idk why ur so hung up on the ppl who like what she’s doing, like?? it makes sense from our perspective that we might better appreciate the album bc we appreciate more aspects than u, i know u know it’s not that deep and ppl don’t deserve the record more than anyone else. but like if u have a problem w people liking it, work that out?? i’m tired of coming in this thread and seeing this same fight over and over. idk what ur problem is and why ur so disappointed all the time, it’s really annoying to read. idk if u know this but u being low key rude and trashing lana’s vision for this era isn’t as interesting as u think. contrary opinions are welcome but at least be respectful, and recognize that not everyone has the same taste as u. it kind of comes off as a superiority complex at times. i’m sure it goes both ways and the same thing can be said about me but at least i’m enjoying things and not putting other people’s art and enjoyment down, i’m tired of snide remarks like this

UbsOye5.png

can y’all stop :toofunny: enough with the antagonizing. it’s cool if u don’t like what she’s doing but idk why ur so hung up on the ppl who like what she’s doing, like?? it makes sense from our perspective that we might better appreciate the album bc we appreciate more aspects than u, i know u know it’s not that deep and ppl don’t deserve the record more than anyone else. but like if u have a problem w people liking it, work that out?? i’m tired of coming in this thread and seeing this same fight over and over. idk what ur problem is and why ur so disappointed all the time, it’s really annoying to read. idk if u know this but u being low key rude and trashing lana’s vision for this era isn’t as interesting as u think. contrary opinions are welcome but at least be respectful, and recognize that not everyone has the same taste as u. it kind of comes off as a superiority complex at times. i’m sure it goes both ways and the same thing can be said about me but at least i’m enjoying things and not putting other people’s art and enjoyment down, i’m tired of snide remarks like this

Okay I've had a REALLY bad day so I'm not even gonna fight, but .... half the board doesn't like the cover so I'm not really sure why I alone get this wall of text?

And "superiority complex" ... you legit just stated you appreciate the album and more aspects of it than I do ... and then you say that. 

I don't have a problem with people liking anything, even Coachella. But okay. 

Is it not snide to say other people don't deserve the album because they don't like the cover? 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Really bro?

I didn't realise that fawning over every single thing she does was necessary to be considered "deserving".

Nah. I'm the first one to criticize something an artist I love does if I don't like it. Everyone has the right to do that.

But it's a bit annoying that when we get so much nice stuff from her since last wednesday AFTER ALMOST A YEAR OF SILENCE some of you are mainly busy bashing basically everything of that. And it's always such "all or nothing"-bashing where there seems to be no levels between "I love it" and "I despise it".

It's probably rly unfair to write this as a direct reply to one of your posts since it's not something that I think only you are doing - but well, you asked.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i don’t think anyone else has a problem with anyone liking stuff? i don’t understand what’s so bad about discussion with differing points of view; it’s far more interesting than constant uninterrupted praise. it comes across as pretty damn hypocritical to 1) quote a post that’s not even saying anything about whether or not people are “allowed” to enjoy things, 2) complain about people not being “allowed” to enjoy things, and 3), furthermore, effectively say that people shouldn’t be allowed to NOT enjoy things. like...everyone has a right to their viewpoint and a right to express it. criticism isn’t inherently bad and trying to stifle any less-than-positive commentary does nothing but create resentment. i agree that there are bridges too far, like the people trashing chuck in her insta comments (which, what the fuck), but if anything i think this is actually the best possible place for people to express and discuss their less than favorable opinions. yes there are certainly people who are rude about it, but most of the over-the-top negative reactions that i’ve seen on here are clearly hyperbolic. it’s one thing to address criticism and offer your own view, but it’s another to tone police and shut down discussion, and regardless of intent it does come off very holier-than-thou

it's just the way i feel

Ah I missed LB.

Anyone else is having troble avoiding the snippets? My hype makes me overplay them and that ruined the LFL experience a little for me so I'm trying to avoid them but it's too hard  :defeated:  

Also I did the math and we've already heard like 30-32 minutes (somewhere in between) of the 68 minutes already so I'll really try to avoid any new snippets  :biblio:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Same, but I'm more concerned by the very real possibility of her replacing them with skinny trisha paytas and dollar tree lola bunny.

i really miss her when she was alone at the stage and doing some sexy moves with blake

damn i really miss that

:smile3:

no darling look at the likes at my comment lmao

it seems like ur the only one who likes them lol (besides the two who likes ur reply)

i mean sis... they’re just dancers. at the end of the day, people go there to see lana despite who else is up there shaking their asses on stage. it ain’t that deep :oprah3:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

oJVyCWc.jpg

a serve!

Omg yess!!! I was hoping someone would do this. Also the text should be changed to something more fitting or removed completely. This would slay if it was real. I’d use it as a cover on iTunes. Just hope someone fixes the text. Also maybe zoom into her a bit more

i mean sis... they’re just dancers. at the end of the day, people go there to see lana despite who else is up there shaking their asses on stage. it ain’t that deep :oprah3:

it is, for me they're hella annoying

i love them they're so pretty but having them dancing around her for me at least is super annoying, and i really prefer when used to dance and sing alone

but yeah that was LFL era brought to us lol

:smile3: