Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lucky Ones live would be a dream  :legend:

1. Has she ever sang that song live? Must not be often bc I used to watch clips of her concerts and I don't remember that being performed.

2. I literally keep forgetting that song is on the album.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

this feels so out of nowhere omg, where did this info come from?? besides popjustice i mean, like who said it and how did they know?? i feel like it’s fake since she already has so much going on with her album and the videos and doin time and charlie’s angels, but i’d be so excited if she did like a summer wine kind of stand alone :’)

A hint they gave (a reference to the TV show Bewitched) suggested it might be something with the word witch in the title. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 'Season of the Witch' as it's been covered to death. I guess time will tell  :hooker:

BzhmW.png

A hint they gave (a reference to the TV show Bewitched) suggested it might be something with the word witch in the title. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 'Season of the Witch' as it's been covered to death. I guess time will tell :hooker:

Not saying it's at all connected...but "Season Of The Witch" was used in the first trailer for Maleficent 2 :creep:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I just wanna hear Cinnamon Girl BtQbgeb.gif

It will be the best song on the album don't @ me

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

nobody mentioning religion...  :noparty: truly underrated 

imagine the whole audience singing the hallelujahs with her

The taste that that has

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I've had a setlist in mind if she had an NFR tour in my notes for a while since I was gonna write a blog post about my ~dream nfr tour~ so here's mine xoxo

Mariner's Apartment Complex
God Knows I Tried
Lust for Life
Blue Jeans
Doin' Time
West Coast
Ride
Terrence Loves You
Sad Girl
Norman Fucking Rockwell
White Mustang
Video Games
Cinnamon Girl
Born to Die
Off To The Races
Venice Bitch

UHHHHH this would be the best Lana concert ever

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This would've been so much better than what we got  :poordat:

EA_4OJ1UwAArkRB.jpg

https://youtu.be/XPHcpwrjDdk

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif