believe it or not, i can and will speak without first being spoken to

it's just the way i feel

I was at Coachella

giphy.gif

Leaning on your shoulder

tumblr_inline_pbsia4XFzG1tnyljj_250.gif

Watching your husband swing in time

giphy.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Since Lana’s doing all these different exclusive vinyl colors this era, do y’all think there will be more? If so, what color do y’all think the next vinyl’s gonna be?

i bought them all and i wouldn't mind to have more since im a crazy collector and that b didn't release a boxset

i'd love to have a "baby yellow" one or beige since it fits the font color 

pastel shades are the best for me!

ps im so happy that we got a pink one cuz its my fav color even tho i prefer the baby pink lol 

:smile3:

Since Lana’s doing all these different exclusive vinyl colors this era, do y’all think there will be more? If so, what color do y’all think the next vinyl’s gonna be?

Coke Bottle or translucent murky brown

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i bought them all and i wouldn't mind to have more since im a crazy collector and that b didn't release a boxset

i'd love to have a "baby yellow" one or beige since it fits the font color 

pastel shades are the best for me!

ps im so happy that we got a pink one cuz its my fav color even tho i prefer the baby pink lol

Mm not to b ungrateful, but if we're talking prefs, Id def prefer the color we got on the first sample pic. And its just so confusing how the main cover art's on the alternate vinyl :mess: but! I'm standing by my purchase nd I know itll b fucking lovely

Dont really wanna hear any more snippets. Im sorta just fixated on the album trailer. Its just so fresh, nd I really just wanna b surprised when it gets here. All these montsh of waiting, and I'm lcose to just letting it slip once it comes later this month, bc I dont wanna disconnect w it as soon as I get it. Love song tho, I'm already attached to it just tsk

UV/Honeymoon

Mm not to b ungrateful, but if we're talking prefs, Id def prefer the color we got on the first sample pic. And its just so confusing how the main cover art's on the alternate vinyl :mess: but! I'm standing by my purchase nd I know itll b fucking lovely

Dont really wanna hear any more snippets. Im sorta just fixated on the album trailer. Its just so fresh, nd I really just wanna b surprised when it gets here. All these montsh of waiting, and I'm lcose to just letting it slip once it comes later this month, bc I dont wanna disconnect w it as soon as I get it. Love song tho, I'm already attached to it just tsk

which sample do u mean?

which sample do u mean?

On mobile, but basically on the uo website, there's the more powdery pastel pink color on the first pic of the alt cover version of the record, which was starkly diff w the more magenta vinyls, in the second pic. Sample pic, as in the first uo picture w the pastel pink

UV/Honeymoon

honestly the NFR cover has slowly started to grow on me, I mean it is a pretty good pic. I don’t really like the way the guy looks so out of place and his pose so... weird? And I still hate the typography but... it’s growing on me

The edits some of y’all made are godly tho, the one with Antonoff instead of the random dude, and the one with Lana’s hair flowing, my lord. I’ll probably end up using one of them as the cover, so gorgeous

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

sooooo uh when do we usually get snippets

It depends who releases them first. Big retailers like Amazon could release them 2 weeks before the album or someone leaks them before that.

HM we only got the LQ recordings 1 week before the album. LFL and UV I think were released thru a webstore.

Mfhp.gif

did you guys forget the fact that steven klein was supposed to shoot the 2nd cover of NFR

ugh that was gunna be amazing, cuz the 2nd one honestly sucks, she looks like a pop singer who tries to promote herself in myspace 

did you guys forget the fact that steven klein was supposed to shoot the 2nd cover of NFR

ugh that was gunna be amazing, cuz the 2nd one honestly sucks, she looks like a pop singer who tries to promote herself in myspace

Lmaoo it was obviously about their second magazine cover

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lmaoo it was obviously about their second magazine cover

no i don't think so because like its obv he's the one who's gunna take the 1st and 2nd one for the mag cuz he always does why would she mention that??? she never did lol, pretty sure it was for the album

anyways they also mentioned it here

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Norman_Fucking_Rockwell_(album)

ps i miss neil krug  :creep: